Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
Ice-Skating in Central Park!
Skate at the iconic Woollman Rink made famous in numerous movies ….together with some of our most popular New York experiences at the best price!Now on Sale!
If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Movie Magic in New York this Christmas
Book before 02 December and get 20% off the Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour. See the locations where Home Alone 2, Miracle on 34th Street, Scrooged and Elf were filmedBook Now
New York C3 by CityPASS
5 stars: Based on 6 reviews via
Save up to 29% off regular combined admission...
Choose bewteen the best of the Big Apple with a New York C3 – your ticket to three of New York’s famous sightseeing attractions including the Empire State Building and Top of the Rock for one low price! With New York C3 you save up to 29% off regular combined admission and skip most main-entrance ticket lines!
Our guide to New York C3 by CityPASS
The New York C3 Pass features gives you the option of visiting three of the top must-see, must-do New York attractions and prices them 29% less than the same tickets purchased separately.
Plus C3 Pass holders skip most main-entrance ticket lines !
Each C3 Pass booklet also includes such helpful information as insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons.
The New York C3 Pass is valid for 9 days from first use, so you do not need to visit all the attractions in one day and can explore each attraction at your leisure.
- Empire State Building - New York's most popular attraction, the Empire State Observatory soars a quarter of a mile above the City's busy streets. Visit at day or night for fantastic views of this majestic city. C3 Pass guests will enjoy General Admission (86th Floor Observatory) andthe Multimedia Experience
- American Museum of Natural History - Voted the number one attraction in New York City by Zagat Survey "U.S. Family Travel Guide". Don't miss the world-famous Dinosaur, Ocean Life, and Meteorite Halls plus the new Rose Center for Earth and Space, the most sophisticated facility of its kind in the world! the LeFrak IMAX theater, with screenings in spectacular Digital 3D and 2D film, or the stunning new Hayden Planetarium Space Show Dark Universe.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Voted the number one museum in the world for 2015 by TripAdvisor, the Met is New York’s most visited museum. Find inspiration while exploring the spectacular New Greek and Roman Galleries, enjoy serenity in the Chinese garden or discover the colourful landscapes of the Impressionists. Discover a collection of global acclaim spanning 5,000 years - from ancient Egypt splendors to modern American paining - complemented by an astonishing sweep of more than 30 special exhibitions each year. It's all under one roof at the Met.
- The Guggenheim Museum - Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece of modern architecture is home to one of the world's finest collections of 20th century art. You'll see masterpieces by such noted artists as Chagall, Kandinsky, Picasso and van Gogh
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck - a sylish open air platform in the sky on the 70th floor of the Rockefeller Center which affords amazing 360 degree panoramic views including the Empire State Building on one side and Central Park on the other.
- Ferry Access to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry - Experience the beauty and history of the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, located in New York Harbour. C3 includes one Statue Cruises ferry ride with stops at Liberty Island and Ellis Island, plus an audio tour on each island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum admission*
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise - Experience the grandeur of New York from the water. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and close-up views of Lady Liberty. With a New York C3 you can choose to join either a 60-minute Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise or a 30-minute ride on The Beast, a 70-foot racing powerboat (May-September only).
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum - The 9/11 Memorial & Museum honours those who died in the attacks while preserving the history of the events. Pay your respects at the victims’ names surrounding the Memorial’s reflecting pools. In the Museum, see their photos and learn stories of loss and recovery. Visits must occur after 2.00pm during July and August. Last entry is always 2 hours prior to the close of the 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - Explore history, science and service aboard the former aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, a National Historic Landmark. See the space shuttle Enterprise and the British Airways Concorde that made the fastest crossing ever of the Atlantic. Get a firsthand look at life aboard a submarine on the USS Growler, the only American guided missile submarine open to the public.
- Hornblower Sightseeing Cruises - a one-hour NYC Sightseeing Cruise or a two-hour Alive After Five Happy Hour Cruise (seasonal)
*A separate Monument Pass is required to go inside the Statue pedestal and observation deck and is NOT included with your C3 Pass. There is only a limited number of tickets available each day and these can only be puchased direct from the Statue of Liberty.
Average 5 out of 5 (6 customer reviews)
Good value and service would use again
Lynda Roberts reviewed 02 Nov,2019
Downloaded the pass and produced it at the three attractions we wanted to do with no problems - very easy to use!
Terri Elliott reviewed 22 Oct,2019
Good service and tickets worked at all locations with no issues
Trusted Customer reviewed 17 Oct,2019
Brilliant pass for the cost when you have been to New York before that you don't need to get everything done Again. Saved a lot of money compared to buying on the day. Great customer service when I had to contact them & was sorted on the spot till the downloaded email reached me the operative stayed on the phone
Philip Collingwood reviewed 03 Oct,2019
Great value! would definitely recommend!
Mark Egerton reviewed 25 Sep,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York C3 by CityPASS
- The New York C3 iPass s activated the first time you use it and you have 9 days from this point to visit your chosen three attractions
- There is no refund if you do not visit three attractions
- You will receive an official New York C3 mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processess, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- Last entry to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum is always 2 hours prior to the close.
- C3 child tickets are priced for guests aged 5–12 however children aged 5 or less can purchase a ticket too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 5 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child C3 booklet.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York C3 by CityPASS
- Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this product?
You will receive an official New York C3 mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processess, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- How long is the ticket valid for?
The New York C3 is valid for a period of 9 days from the first time it is used. But you won't need that much time, because C3 focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break without feeling rushed,.
- Does a child aged 5 or less need a C3 Pass?
C3 child tickets are priced for guests aged 5–12 however children aged 5 or less can use these tickets too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 5 or less free admission, some will still charge for a discounted price/ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require you to stand in the main ticket line in order to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child C3 booklet.