Full Day Trip to Florence by High Speed Train from Rome
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit the birthplace of the Renaissance!
Travel from the centre of Rome to picturesque Florence by high speed train and enjoy a full day exploring this city's incredible architecture, abundant art and culture-soaked streets. There is the option to include a Walking Tour or a visit to the world famous Accademia Gallery with your ticket.
Our guide to Full Day Tour of Florence by High Speed Train from Rome
Travelling by high speed train from Rome, you will have plenty of time to enjoy Florence and it's charming streets, squares and neighbourhoods.
Firstly, meet your representative at Rome station who will hand over your tickets and instructions for Florence and how to get back! Please note - it is essential to meet your rep at least 30 minutes before your train is due to depart.
Then, it's all aboard for the high-speed train ride to Tuscany! Relax and enjoy the views on this approximately 80 minute journey.
Your ticket will include one of the following two options in Florence:
- Option with Walking Tour: Head for your advised meeting point and enjoy a walking tour with an experienced guide to admire the most beautiful squares and monuments of the city known as the “Cradle of the Renaissance".
- Option with Accademia Gallery visit: Once arrived in Florence, reach the meeting point, meet your guide and visit one of the most important museums in Italy: the incredible Accademia Gallery, with the original David by Michelangelo.
After your respective tour has finished, the rest of your time will be spent at leisure. Visit the boutique shops, go for lunch or learn about the history of this great city and take in the architecture at your own pace.
Finally, you will return back to Rome by high speed train - times and information given in the morning by your Rome assistant.
Wednesday and Friday.
Train departs at 7.20am. It is essential to be at the meeting point 30 minutes beforehand.
Approximately 13 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Full Day Trip to Florence by High Speed Train from Rome
- Should you cancel or miss the train back from Florence, no refund will be given.
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 15 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 15 days of departure.