Full Day Trip to Florence by High Speed Train from Rome
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit the birthplace of the Renaissance!
Travel from the centre of Rome to picturesque Florence by high speed train and enjoy a full day exploring this city's incredible architecture, abundant art and culture-soaked streets. There is the option to include a visit to the world famous Accademia Gallery with your ticket or the Uffizi Gallery.
Our guide to Full Day Tour of Florence by High Speed Train from Rome
Travelling by high speed train from Rome, you will have plenty of time to enjoy Florence and it's charming streets, squares and neighbourhoods.
Firstly, meet your representative at Rome station who will hand over your tickets and instructions for Florence and how to get back! Please note - it is essential to meet your rep at least 40 minutes before your train is due to depart.
Then, it's all aboard for the high-speed train ride to Tuscany! Relax and enjoy the views on this approximately 80 minute journey.
Your ticket will include one of the following two options in Florence:
- Option with Accademia Gallery visit:Once arrived, you will join a guided visit of the Accademia Gallery, a museum devoted to Michelangelo’s masterpieces. It hosts the original version of the David and several other works by the famous artist, including some examples of his peculiar technique called ‘Non-finito’ (‘unfinished’), where apparently incomplete sculptures seem to literally come out of the block of marble. After the guided tour you can remain in the museum as long as you like. You will also have time to explore Florence downtown independently.
- Option with Uffizi Gallery visit: In the morning you will have time to explore ‘the cradle of Renaissance’ at your own pace. Do not miss the Duomo with its magnificent dome and Giotto’s belfry, Piazza della Signoria with the statue of David by Michelangelo, and the famous Ponte Vecchio with its goldsmiths’ shops. In the afternoon, you will join a guided visit of the Uffizi, the oldest art gallery in the world. You will be lead through the huge rooms and bright hallways to admire masterpieces by Botticelli, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raffaello. After the guided tour you can remain in the museum as long as you like.
After your respective tour has finished, the rest of your time will be spent at leisure. Visit the boutique shops, go for lunch or learn about the history of this great city and take in the architecture at your own pace.
Finally, you will return back to Rome by high speed train - times and information given in the morning by your Rome assistant.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Full Day Trip to Florence by High Speed Train from Rome
- Should you cancel or miss the train back from Florence, no refund will be given.
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 15 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 15 days of departure.