This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Rome takes on a special personality in the evening...
Rome looks spectacular in the evening when all of its famous landmarks are beautifully illuminated and you can experience the beauty of the Eternal City by night on this action-packed tour.
Our guide to Illuminated Rome by Night
Embark on a panoramic tour of Rome where you can enjoy views of this spectacular city's most famous sites stunningly lit up at night!
Some of the sights you encounter include the Fountain of the Naiadi, the Exhibition Palace, Piazza Venezia with its Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Capitoline Hill.
Glimpse the Imperial Roman Age, as you drive by and admire the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Circus Maximus.
Leap into the Papal era lights when, driving along the banks of the Tiber, you see the Jewish Quarter, complete with synagogue and the nearby, imposing Castel Sant’Angelo. The Castel heralds your approach to St. Peter’s.
Set in the ancient Aurelian Walls that frame part of the Villa Borghese Park, you’ll see a couple of the most beautiful gateways in Rome: Porta Flaminia, through which you can admire the Piazza del Popolo and Porta Pinciana, through which you reach the famous Via Veneto, symbol of “la dolce vita” in Rome.
There will be two stops on this tour: at Piazza Navona to see Bernini’s beautiful Fountain of the Four Rivers, and at the Trevi Fountain, where you can keep up the tradition of throwing coins into the fountain.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Illuminated Rome by Night
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Commentary is multi-ligual.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 4 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.