This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Splash into San Diego’s most unique sightseeing adventure!
What drives like a bus and glides like a boat? The San Diego SEAL Tour, of course! If you’ve ever wished for a tour that showcases the most interesting vantage point of San Diego, then climb aboard the San Diego SEAL Tour and see America’s Finest City how it was meant to be seen – by sea and by land!
Our guide to San Diego SEAL Tour
The fun begins at Seaport Village as the Hydra-Terra amphibious vehicle takes off, heading on the road around the Big Bay where you will get a chance to see the Maritime Museum home of the oldest active sailing vessel, the Star of India, the U.S.S. Midway, Lindbergh Field - San Diego's international airport dedicated to aviator Charles Lindbergh, Seaport Village, Shelter Island and many other San Diego attractions.
After seeing San Diego by road, get ready for a thrilling change of terrain as the San Diego SEAL effortlessly splashes down into San Diego Bay for the second half of your adventure! Gliding past resident San Diego sea lions, a few California brown pelicans and several other wildlife species that make the bay their home, the SEAL Tour becomes a San Diego harbour tour— without you ever having left your seat!
Once in the water, The Seal takes you on a leisurely cruise where you can witness the magnificence of the water, various San Diego attractions including Point Loma with its beautiful mansions lining the hillside, the North Island Naval Air Station - one of the largest repair facilities for fighter jets, Point Loma Submarine Base, the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, the Marine Mammal Training Center, Shelter Island and much more.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Diego SEAL Tour
- SEAL operates year round 7 days a week.
- Guests must check in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Late check-in may result in forfeited reserved seat.
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Days and Special events.
- Weather and low-tide conditions may cause delays, detours or cancellations.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.