10% Savings on Alcatraz
Save 10% on the 2 Day Hop-on Hop-Off & Alcatraz Tour when travelling during the quieter months of the year!10% Savings on Alcatraz
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
The ultimate San Francisco sightseeing ticket!
The Go San Francisco Card offers maximum savings and flexibility when visiting San Francisco. With over 25 featured attractions you can create your ideal San Francisco itinerary based on what you like to do. Featured attractions include the California Academy of Science, a Golden Gate Bay Cruise, Aquarium of the Bay, Exploratorium and much more!
Our guide to Go San Francisco Card
The Go San Francisco Card is your all-inclusive ticket to sightseeing in San Francisco and features over 25 top attractions meaning there is something for everyone.
The card comes in 1, 2, 3 and 5 day durations and is activated the first time it is used at any of the attractions. It is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased and you can visit as many attractions as you wish within that time.
Featured attractions include Golden Gate Bay Cruise, Hop-on/off Trolley, California Academy of Science, Aquarium of the Bay, Exploratorium, Legion of Honor, Bicycle Rentals and more!
- Save Money - Save up to 50% off combined admission prices.
- Save Time - No need to spend time buying tickets, admission is included!
- Flexibility - Create your own itinerary from over 25 top choices
- Freedom - Choose when you get there - do as much as you want in a day.
Your GO San Francisco card will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in San Fran. Simply print your Go San Francisco Card or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Go San Francisco Card - Free admissions (subject to change without notice)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus San Francisco: 1-day Classic Tour
- California Academy of Sciences
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- One All-Day Comfort Bike Rental by Blazing Saddles
- The San Francisco Dungeon
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise
- GoCar San Francisco Tour (30-minute rental)
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- California's Great America
- Legion of Honor
- Ripley's Believe it or Not!
- San Francisco AT&T Park Tour
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- The Beat Museum
- Asian Art Museum
- UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens
- Angel Island roundtrip ferry
- U.S.S. HORNET Museum
- California Historical Society
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting
- USS Pampanito Submarine Experience
- Walt Disney Family Museum
Some attractions are only available seasonally and/or subject to specific departure times/opening hours. Some of the tours require advance reservations.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go San Francisco Card
- You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go Card as soon as you arrive in San Francisco.
- The Go San Francisco Card will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go San Francisco Card e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- The Go San Francisco Card gets you into each and every one of the included attractions. There is no restriction on how many attractions you visit.
- The Go San Francisco Card is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- Your pass will be delivered via email along with a digital guidebook. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Individual attractions may be withdrawn without notice.
- Some attractions may be subject to seasonal opening and specific opening hours/start times. Full details will be included in the Go San Francisco Card Guidebook.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go San Francisco Card
- How many attractions can I visit in a day?
There is no maximum limit. You can visit as many San Francisco attractions as you like between 9.00am and 5.30pm.
- Can I visit an attraction more than once?
In most cases, you can visit each San Francisco attraction once per day. Some attractions are valid only once during the life of the pass. Please reference your guidebook for specific information on each attraction.
- Is my Go San Francisco card valid all day?
You can enter attractions until 5.30pm with the Go San Francisco.
- How do I receive my Go San Francisco Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Go San Francisco Card will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in Vegas. Simply print your Go San Francisco Card or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction..