Krakow City Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
As well as providing entrance to 40 of Krakow's best attractions, including the Rynek Underground, St Mary's Basilica, and Schindler's Factory, this great value card also includes full access to the city's public transport networks for the duration of your pass.
Our guide to Krakow City Pass
Would it be brilliant to have only one card which enables you to see Krakow's top highlights while also taking care of all your travel needs? Then look no further!
This 1-day, 2-day or 3-day card is great for the short citybreaks and enables you to visit all the places that you have always wanted to see when you were thinking about Krakow.
Visit top sights such as Oscar Schindler's Factory, Eagle Pharmacy, Underground Main Market Square Museum, St. Mary’s Basilica and many more (see list below).
Additionally, the card entitles you to use public transport during the day and night with no limits, meaning, as well as getting around the city, you can also travel to Wieliczka or Krakow's airport without extra charges.
Attractions List (subject to change)
- Schindlers Factory
- Main Market Square Underground
- Polish Aviation Museum
- The Princes Czartoryski Museum (Lady with Ermine by Leonardo da Vinci)
- City Defence Walls Krakow
- Archaeological Museum (Main building)
- Archaeological Museum (Underground of the Church of Saint Adalbert)
- Archaeological Museum (Nowa Huta Branice)
- The Seweryn Udziela Ethnographic Museum
- The Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art in the Sukiennice
- The Stanisław Wyspiański Museum
- The Zwierzyniec House
- The Jozef Mehoffer House
- St. Adalberts Church Underground
- History of Photography Museum
- Centre for documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor Cricoteka, Archives. Office
- History of the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy Museum
- The Bishop Erazm Ciołek Palace
- The Old Synagogue
- The Archdiocese Museum
- The Szołayski House
- The Hipolit House
- Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec
- The Main Building of the National Museum
- Regional Rydel`s Museum of Polish Modernism Rydlowka
- The Emeryk Hutten-Czapski Museum
- Pomorska Street
- Town Hall Tower
- Exhibition in Nowa Huta District Branice
- Galicja Jewish Museum
- The Barbican
- The Eagle Pharmacy
- The Krzysztofory Palace
- Museum of the Home Army dedicated Gen Emil Fieldorf Nil
- The Jan Matejko House
- Nowa Huta Museum
- Legends of Cracow
- Kościuszko Mound
How do I activate my card?
Simply take your voucher along to the authorised location, detailed on your voucher, where it will be exchanged for the card.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Krakow City Pass
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a voucher. Please follow these instructions prior to your tour.
- Attractions and inclusions on the pass are subject to change.
- Museum/attraction opening times are subject to change.
- The card is only valid on city buses and trams (day and night).
- The card is valid for the number of consecutive days purchased. It does not matter at what time the card is activated, but a 'days validity' will run until the end of that day.
- Please note the last admission to many exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before closing time.
- On Mondays some of Krakow's museums are closed.
- Please show your voucher when collecting the card. It is recommended to print a copy just in case.
- Cancellation Policy: This ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable. 100% Cancellation Fees apply.