Los Angeles Ethnic Neighbourhoods Small Group Food Tour
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Please come with an appetite...
Uncover the astounding mix of nationalities that make up the City of Angels on this Los Angeles food tour that reveals hole-in-the-wall eateries, markets, snack shops, and the fine art of riding the metro. Who said you need a car in LA?
Our guide to Los Angeles Ethnic Neighbourhoods Food Tour
On this Los Angeles tour, you’ll venture off the beaten path into some of the city's most ethnic enclaves, where locals live as though they’ve never left home.
Signs in foreign languages, traditional snack shops, and ethnic markets line these neighborhood streets, making each visit an epic adventure you won't be forgetting in a hurry.
To kick off this LA food tour, you'll learn how these enclaves came about, what makes them unique, and where to find some of the city’s best and most hidden ethnic cuisine.
You'll enjoy unique and delicious tastings in markets, restaurants, bakeries, and hole-in-the-wall eateries, making sure to include a variety of both sweet and savory ethnic LA food.
As you walk and ride the metro through the neighborhoods, you’ll get to observe life in some of LA’s most vibrant areas, highlighting traditional homes, architecture, and cultural hotspots.
From Robert F. Kennedy’s assassination site to Korean karaoke bars and Thai spirit houses, this cultural Los Angeles tour introduces you to the city’s lesser-known and off-beat sectors.
During the course of this LA food tour we’ll enjoy enough food for a whole meal, so please come with an appetite!
Daily except Sunday.
3.5 to 4 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Los Angeles Ethnic Neighbourhoods Small Group Food Tour
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- There is a maximum group size of 12 to ensure a personal experience.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.