Inside Burj al Arab Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a guided tour of the Burj Al Arab, Dubai's most iconic hotel and a global icon of Arabian luxury. Explore the jewel of Jumeirah and step inside its lavish atrium, standing 180 meters (600 feet) high.
Our guide to Inside Burj al Arab Tour
Start your tour at the welcome center, where you will learn about the history of Burj Al Arab. Then, marveling at the futuristic architecture of this hotel, explore the opulent interiors, which are inaccessible to most.
Go on an exclusive journey of discovery, listening to the untold stories of the world-famous hotel and finding out what makes the international icon of the UAE a landmark of architectural innovation.
Visit the grand atrium, the tallest of its kind, and the dazzling Royal Suite, one of the most expensive suites in the world. Also, enjoy the Experience Suite with digital interactives to relive the history of the construction of the Burj Al Arab and see where it all began.
Doors open 9.30am. The tour runs every 30 minutes from 10am to 8.00pm at Jumeirah Beach Hotel – Inside Burj Al Arab Ticketing Lounge
Duration: Approximately 60- 90 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Inside Burj al Arab Tour
- Doors open 9.30am at Jumeirah Beach Hotel – Inside Burj Al Arab Ticketing Lounge
- Arrive 15 minutes before chosen tour time
- Duration: Approximately 60- 90 minutes
- Those aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 years or above
- Children 0 - 3 years of age are free and will receive a complimentary ticket from the Ticketing Lounge, proof of age may be required.
- Please dress modestly to respect in-house guests in public spaces The dress code is smart casual.
- Cancellation Policy: This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Frequently Asked Questions for Inside Burj al Arab Tour
- Do children below 3 years require an admission ticket? Children 0 - 3 years of age are free and will receive a complimentary ticket from the Ticketing Lounge, proof of age may be required.