Zakopane Tour with Krupówki, Gubałówka Funicular & Thermal Baths
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend some free time in Zakopane with a breathtaking view from the top of Gubałówka and relax in the Thermal Pools before returning to Krakow
Our guide to Zakopane Tour with Krupówki, Gubałówka Funicular & Thermal Baths
You'll enjoy one of the best views in Zakopane with a funicular ride up to Gubałówka. Marvel at the spectacular views of the High Tatras that are covered with snow up until May.
Visit Krupówki, the most popular street in the heart of Zakopane, where you can experience the ambience of the mountain region and enjoy the aromas of local foods coming from the traditional restaurants.
After your tour of Zakopane, take a break for some rest and relaxation in the thermal pools. Enjoy outdoor and indoor swimming pools, water slides, whirlpool baths and many other attractions in the heart of the mountains.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Zakopane Tour with Krupówki, Gubałówka Funicular & Thermal Baths
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchairs or strollers.
- Guests will need to take their own towels with them for the thermal pools.
- It is recommended to take flip-flops with you.
- The temperature in the mountains may differ than that in Krakow, so it is recommended to take some warmer clothes with you.
- Infants must sit on an adults lap
- Please print the voucher to take with you.
- All children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Cancellation Policy - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to 72 hours prior to chosen date, to allow confirmation from the operator. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Zakopane Tour with Krupówki, Gubałówka Funicular & Thermal Baths
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear when visiting Mt. Gubałówka?
The temperature up Mt. Gubałówka is always a few degrees colder than at the base of the mountain, so it is always best to wear warmer clothing/layers.
What do you wear to the Zakopane thermal bath?
It is recommended to wear warm clothes in Zakopane as the temperature is lower than in Krakow. You will need to take swimwear, a towel and flip flops with you to the thermal baths though.
What temperature are the thermal baths in Zakopane?
The Thermal Baths water temperature is maintained between 30-38°C.
Should I shower after visiting Zakopane's thermal baths?
After your bath in the thermal water, dry yourself well without having a shower. As a result, a part of the salt and minerals stay on the skin and help skin issues.
Is it worth visiting Zakopane?
Zakopane is the best starting point in the Tatra Mountains which are the highest mountain range in the Western Carpathians, on the border of Poland and Slovakia. You will have stunning, unique views, great photos and memories, so overall definitely worth seeing.
What months does it snow in Zakopane?
It usually snows mostly between November and March.
How long does it take to travel to Gubałówka?
The train usually take about 3 minutes. The glazed wagon allows you to admire the views and take photos.