Grand Canyon Wedding
What finer place to be wed?
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This one-of-a-kind package transports you to a remote plateau deep in the Grand Canyon for an intimate wedding experience you’ll never forget!
Our guide to Grand Canyon Wedding
Overlooking the majestic Colorado River, more than 3,000 feet below the Grand Canyon rim, you’ll exchange vows, sip champagne with your loved ones, and toast to your future. We handle all the preparation and logistics so you can bask in this ultimate Grand Canyon wedding venue!
Your experience begins with a VIP limo transporting you from your hotel to our Las Vegas executive air terminal. From there, you will set off on a romantic helicopter trip that follows Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and gives you a marvelous view of the Hoover Dam.
You’ll descend deep below the Grand Canyon rim, on a secluded plateau, where your wedding ceremony will take place. Your photographer will be there to capture every moment of this remarkable journey so your dream destination wedding is memorialized forever! You’ll toast champagne, enjoy your wedding cake, and revel in the grandeur of the geological marvel that is the Grand Canyon.
This package includes a helicopter trip to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, hotel-to-hotel limousine transportation, champagne toast, personal wedding consultant, minister to officiate the ceremony, minister’s gratuity, limousine chauffeur’s gratuity, and all applicable taxes. This is the ultimate destination wedding experience!
- Sapphire - includes 6 rose bouquets and groom’s boutonniere, 25 digital images emailed directly to the client, 6" round wedding cake, hotel-to-hotel limousine transportation and minister’s gratuity, limousine chauffeur’s gratuity, and all applicable taxes included
- Emerald - includes 12 rose bouquet and groom’s boutonniere, 50 digital images emailed directly to the client, 6" round wedding cake, hotel-to-hotel limousine transportation and minister’s gratuity, limousine chauffeur’s gratuity, and all applicable taxes included
- Diamond - includes 18 rose bouquet and groom’s boutonniere, 75 digital images emailed and digital wedding video directly to the client, 6" round wedding cake, hotel-to-hotel limousine transportation and minister’s gratuity, limousine chauffeur’s gratuity, and all applicable taxes included
Note: the tour is approximately 3.5-4 hours from hotel to hotel with a flight time of 90 mins
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Wedding
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- LIMOUSINE HOTEL TRANSFERS: A Stretch Limousine will pick up the Bride/Groom at their hotel one hour prior to the flight departure. The limousine driver will call the Bride/Groom's hotel room 30 minutes prior to pick up.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: We will accept a cancellation up to 10 days prior to the travel day/date without any penalty. Cancellations within 10 days of departure date are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged in full with no refund.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- A marriage license is not included. Please visit for additional details www.co.clark.nv.us
- FUEL SURCHARGE: Due to the increased price of aviation fuel, a temporary fuel surcharge of $150.00 is in effect and is collected at the time of check-in.