London Eye Standard Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take flight on The lastminute.com London Eye, standing 135 metres tall, you will enjoy spectacular 360-degree views of Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and St Paul's Cathedral.
Our guide to The lastminute.com London Eye Admission Ticket
The lastminute.com London Eye is the world's tallest observation wheel, standing at 135 metres tall on the South Bank of the River Thames. A flight on the lastminute.com London Eye will give you, on a clear day, 40 kilometre panoramic views of London.
During your 30 minute flight, you will get to see many of London's most famous landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament Trafalgar Square, St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London to name just a few. Your capsule is completely enclosed and climate controlled to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience, whatever the weather.
Take time before your flight to enjoy The London Eye 4D Cinema Experience, a revolutionary film that adds a new dimension to the visitor experience and a new vision of the city which is both emotional and entertaining.
The London Eye is open daily throughout the year and is located on the South Bank of the River Thames by County Hall and Westminster Bridge.
A ride on the London Eye lasts around 30 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The lastminute.com London Eye Admission Ticket
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Children aged 3 and below go free.
- The lastminute.com London Eye is open daily, from 10.00am. Closing times vary throughout the year. Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint on arrival
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The lastminute.com London Eye Admission Ticket
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket voucher will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print it and show at the attraction to activate your ticket.