Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £72 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £72 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
See more for less with this all-day, hop-on, hop-off sightseeing...
The views from the London Eye are brilliant and ever-changing as you fly through the air on your circular 30-minute journey. Combine this with a River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise and enjoy a brilliant day out in the English capital.
Our guide to River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise & London Eye Combo Ticket
See more for less with River Red Rover all-day, hop-on, hop-off sightseeing! You'll have the freedom of the river and comfortable passage between our four piers along the River Thames, all in great locations close to top attractions.
Whatever the weather, a cruise is a far more enjoyable way to explore London than travelling via the Underground.
And what's more, you can hop-on and off whenever you want - meaning you can effectively design your own itinerary and explore London at your own pace.
- Westminster Pier - is close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
- London Eye Pier - is next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
- Tower Pier - is right next to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
- Greenwich Pier - provides easy access to the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark which re-opened in April 2012, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
This ticket also includes access to the world famous London Eye!
At 135 metres high the London Eye is Europe's highest observation wheel and has set the standard for others to match. To say the views are amazing would be stating the obvious... but they are!
Dominating the Southbank of the river, the London Eye is one of London's most prominent and popular riverside landmarks.
Combine the unmissable experience with a guided sightseeing River tour along the Thames without needing to queue at the busy London Eye ticket office.
Cruise Schedule (Subject to change)
Departures from Westminster Pier
- Westminster Pier to Tower Pier: 1000, 1040, 1120, 1200, 1240, 1320, 1400, 1440, 1520, 1600, 1640, 1720, 1800.
- Westminster Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1040, 1120, 1200, 1210, 1240, 1320, 1400, 1440, 1520, 1600.
Departures from London Eye Pier
- London Eye Pier to Tower Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1255, 1330, 1410, 1450, 1530, 1610, 1650, 1730, 1810
- London Eye Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1330, 1410, 1450, 1530.
Departures from Tower Pier
- Tower Pier to Westminster Pier & London Eye Pier: 1000, 1040, 1115, 1155, 1235, 1255, 1315, 1355, 1435, 1515, 1555, 1635, 1715.
- Tower Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1330, 1410, 1450, 1530.
Departures from Greenwich Pier
- Greenwich to Tower Pier: 1030, 1110, 1150, 1230, 1310, 1350, 1430, 1510, 1550, 1630.
- Greenwich Pier to Westminster Pier & London Eye Pier: 1030, 1110, 1150, 1230, 1310, 1350, 1430, 1510, 1550, 1630.
Please note: the cruises do not operate on Christmas Day,
All boats on the published schedule above are accessible by wheelchair but please note additional boats put into service during busy times may not be.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise & London Eye Combo Ticket
- Occasionally the London Eye will close for maintenance.
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Please note: You must exchange your voucher from one of the following places: Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT). You will not be able to use your tickets without exchanging them first.
- Please check The London Eye opening times prior to arrival.
- Sightseeing cruise times are subject to change. Please check operating times locally.
- All boats on the published schedule above are accessible by wheelchair but please note additional boats put into service during busy times may not be.
- You should arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure time of the sightseeing cruise.
- Your Lastminute.com London Eye ticket is valid for one standard admission within 48 hours of your date for the River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.