Visit to the Houses of Parliament, Afternoon Tea at The Park Plaza and River Cruise for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Go behind the curtain of modern politics and see inside the iconic Palace of Westminster. Fill up on an afternoon tea and enjoy day long sightseeing cruising on the River Thames.
Our guide to Visit to the Houses of Parliament, Afternoon Tea at The Park Plaza and River Cruise for Two
Step inside the Government’s house for an audio tour covering a thousand years of history and more than a smattering of modern politics, then swing to Park Plaza for a filling afternoon tea with an unlimited hop-on, hop-off River Cruise to enjoy across the day too with this activity packed London day out experience for two.
The Houses of Parliament, also known as the Palace of Westminster, contains both the House of Commons and the House of Lords and works as one of the centres of government power in the UK. You’ll get to see both houses through Westminster Hall, the Royal Gallery, Lords Chamber and more with an audio guide gently leading you from each point of interest to the next. You might even get to meet some Parliament members!
Along with your Houses of Parliament trip you can take a seat in the Park Plaza County Hall for an afternoon tea with all the trimmings and a warming refreshing brew chosen from their fine leaf tea selection. As if that wasn’t enough, over the course of the day you can enjoy an unlimited River Thames cruise (and all the sightseeing that goes with it) with a hop-on, hop-off ticket for two.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Daily, varies depending on the time of year
Approximately 3 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to the Houses of Parliament, Afternoon Tea at The Park Plaza and River Cruise for Two
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Availability - Houses of Parliament: Every Saturday until 31 August, Monday to Friday between 1 and 30 August (except August bank holiday), Every Saturday between 13 October and 15 December. Tours may occasionally have to be changed or cancelled. Hop on hop off cruise: Tower Pier for ticket collection: Cruises depart every 30 minutes, every day of the week, all year round, giving you the chance to explore the many sights of the River Thames from four fantastic piers near popular attractions: Westminster, London Eye, Tower of London and Greenwich. Actual times may vary depending upon the state of the tide and other river traffic. Always check with City Cruises staff for any changes to advertised services. Afternoon tea is served at the Park Plaza County Hall 12.00 to 17.00 daily.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes at Houses of Parliament, 1 hour for your afternoon tea plus 10 to 15 minutes walking time between venues. The Thames cruise allows hopping on and off all day. Please ensure you allow plenty of time for travelling between the different parts of your experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please note: service is not included.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours to receive documentation.