Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £72 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £72 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Tour one of the most famous sporting venues in the world, Wembley Stadium, and be treated to a delicious lunch for two at the nearby Cabana restaurant.
Our guide to Wembley Stadium Tour with Meal for Two - Experience Voucher
You and a friend will walk in the footsteps of some of the greatest legends in sport and entertainment as you make your way around Wembley’s state-of-the-art facilities. See the spacious concourses, experience the sensational acoustics and witness incredible views from any of its 90,000 seats.
Go behind the scenes, where few members of the public ever go, to see the changing room, players’ tunnel, dug outs, and press conference room. Sit in the famous England Manager’s chair before visiting the fascinating exhibition celebrating 150 years of English football. You can even pick up a replica FA Cup for a must-have photo opportunity during this spectacular 75 minute tour. When you’re ready for a bite to eat, you’ll make your way to the nearby Cabana Brasilian Barbecue where you’ll enjoy a magnificent two-course meal featuring some of the best Brasilian barbecue cuisine in London.
This unforgettable experience allows you to sit in the England Manager’s chair in the Press Conference Room, sense the excitement in the England Changing Room, experience the tension of the Players’ Tunnel, climb the 107 trophy winners' steps to the Royal Box and have your photograph taken with the replica FA Cup. As you are shown around the stadium you will have the chance to take photographs of historical treasures, such as the original Crossbar from the 1966 FIFA World Cup Final, now part of The FA 150 Exhibition, celebrating 150 years of English football.
Tours depart hourly from 10.00 to 15.00 every day with the exception of event days and certain other days in the calendar; please check www.wembleystadium.com for details. Tours are subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice. Your meal can be booked Monday to Friday between 12.00 and 19.00.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 6 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wembley Stadium Tour with Meal for Two - Experience Voucher
- All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend that the tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- A general level of fitness is required to walk around the stadium but if you have any access restrictions and/or special requirements please inform us at the booking stage and suitable assistance will be provided as necessary
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Your voucher is open-dated and valid for six months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Tours depart hourly from 10.00 to 15.00 every day with the exception of event days and certain other days in the calendar; please check www.wembleystadium.com for details. Tours are subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice.
- There is a untimed entry whereby your tour will start from the moment you arrive at the Stadium. With less reliance on fixed time entry, visitors can simply arrive from 10.00 and your tour will commence (last entry to the Stadium is 15.00).
- Your meal can be booked Monday to Friday between 12.00 and 19.00.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tours last approximately 1 hour 15 minutes but please allow up to 2 hours for your stadium tour and 1 hour 30 minutes for your meal.
- Please note the gift shop closes at 17.00, so account for this if you book a later tour in the day.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.