Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £72 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £72 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
Moonwalking into the West End after three acclaimed UK tours and standing ovations across Europe, 'Thriller - Live' is a spectacular, high octane show celebrating the career of the world's undisputed King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
Our guide to West End Shows - Thriller Live
'Thriller - Live' marks the first Jacksons dedicated live theatrical experience and celebrates Michael's life and music including his solo career and original band, The Jackson Five.
To bring the sensational dancing and distinctive sound of the Jackson's greatest hits to life on stage, Thriller includes eye-popping multi-media effects and dazzling choreography by the show's award-winning director Gary Lloyd.
Expect your favourite Jackson songs delivered by an exceptionally talented cast and live band.
Featured hits include I Want You Back, I'll Be There, Show You The Way To Go, Can You Feel It, Rock With You, She's Out Of My Life, Beat It, Billie Jean, Earth Song and Thriller plus many more!
Choose from the following available ticket options (subject to availability):
- Top Price Seats Orchestra Stalls/Royal Circle: Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Stalls or Royal Circle with a great view of the stage
- Grand Circle: Situated in the Grand Circle second tier of the theatre
- Super Saver Top Price Ticket Orchestra Stalls/Royal Circle *Limited Availability*: Great value Top Price tickets situated in the best available location (Stalls or Royal Circle) at the time of booking - limited availability!
West End Shows - Thriller Live
Get on the London Double Decker Bus Hop-on/Hop-off Tour, this is a cost effective way to see all the best sights at your own pace. Plus this ticket includes a FREE Themes cruise.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - Thriller Live
- Please note all shows are subject to availbility at the time of request.
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets.
- Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note that children under the age of 5 will not be permitted.
- Cancellation Policy: this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.