Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
Ice-Skating in Central Park!
Skate at the iconic Woollman Rink made famous in numerous movies ….together with some of our most popular New York experiences at the best price!Now on Sale!
If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Movie Magic in New York this Christmas
Book before 02 December and get 20% off the Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour. See the locations where Home Alone 2, Miracle on 34th Street, Scrooged and Elf were filmedBook Now
TCM Classic Film Tour of New York
Take a trip through the reel New York
Hop on this tour with Turner Classic Movies for this Classic Film Tour. This is the perfect escape for movie fans, but also a great way to see how much and how little, Manhattan has changed over the years.
Our guide to TCM Classic Film Tour of New York
Explore the most filmed City in the World on the Turner Classic Movies - Classic Film Tour and you'll see some of the most best and most memorable movie sites around Manhattan. You will get a behind-the-scenes look at some of the most popular classic films set in New York City, as well as be entertained by your knowledgeable tour guide.
Not only will you get a taste of New York film history on the TCM Classic Film Tour of New York, you will receive a great sightseeing tour of Manhattan. You will be taken to neighborhoods rich with history, where some of the most iconic films of all time were made. Head to the Upper West Side and see Zarbar's featured in You've Got Mail and the Dakota building - home to Yoko Ono and featured in Rosemary's Baby. The tour continues down the east side of Manhattan where you’ll stop for a photo-op in front of Holly Golighty’s apartment from Breakfast at Tiffany’s before you discover hidden neighbourhoods, like Sutton Place to experience a fantastic view of the Queensboro Bridge which you will recognized from Woody Allen’s Manhattan. As the tour takes you to downtown, you’ll pass locations that have set the scene for countless films, like the Plaza Hotel, FAO Shwarz, Tiffany’s, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building and much more before ending your journey at the famous Grand Central Terminal. Take a picture in the same spot where Marilyn Monroe's skirt flew up in The Seven Year Itch and of course see The Empire State Building as featured in King Kong.
- See the Empire State Building, featured in King Kong
- Shop at the market showcased in Manhattan and You’ve Got Mail
- Take pictures where Marilyn Monroe’s skirt flew up in The Seven Year Itch
- Go on location tor Grand Central Terminal, seen in North by Northwest and Superman
- Match Central Park filming locations to movie clips from Thomas Edison Shorts to Ghostbusters
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of the famous bridge seen in Woody Allen's Manhattan
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for TCM Classic Film Tour of New York
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- In an effort to stay current, this tour is constantly being updated with new locations and the inclusion of all the locations mentioned cannot be guaranteed.
- Children 5 years and younger are free of charge when sitting on an adults lap.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.