Balloon Flight Over Orlando
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
The hot air balloon ride at sunrise was one of the highlights of our trip...
Take in the best part of the day with a birds-eye view over Central Florida's beautiful landscapes and countless lakes in the glow of the warm rising sun courtesy of a breathtaking hot air balloon flight.
Our guide to Balloon Flights over Orlando
Imagine rising into the sky to glide effortlessly over Orlando's forests, waterways and theme parks as they're become bathed in morning sunlight.
This exhilarating program starts one hour before sunrise with a pre-flight briefing by your professional pilot. You can even join in the inflation process to bring the balloon to life, before climbing into the basket and taking off into the early morning sky.
Floating on air is a unique and peaceful experience which is best appreciated at this time of day when the light is at its finest. Listen closely as your friendly pilot points out all the spectacular sights of the area.
Whether you are gliding over lakes and treetops or rising to several thousand feet, the balloon is wonderfully calm as it floats gently in the wind.
Each flight is totally unique as the route and landing site are completely dependent on the wind strength and direction. No two flights are ever the same.
After your voyage, celebrate with a classic hot air ballooning tradition of a Champagne toast before being awarded a souvenir first flight certificate.
The flight lasts for approximately one hour meaning that you still have the whole day in front of you to head off to one of the theme parks or maybe the beach.
Balloon Flights over Orlando
Pre book your Boggy Creek Airboat Ride in advance and request a morning tour when the wildlife is most active.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
A great experience. Was a 50th Birthday present. All of the staff were really friendly and helpful. Really easy to confirm meeting time the evening before. Flight went ahead the day I had originally booked. Whole experience took approximately three hours but was finished in time to still enjoy a full day in a theme park. Would recommend booking for the beginning of your holiday when you are still jet-lagged (won't mind the very early morning) and would give time to re-schedule if necessary.
Wendy Davidson reviewed 17 Jun,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Balloon Flight Over Orlando
- Ballooning is dependent upon favourable weather conditions and weather conditions can affect your flight length. Flights are normally one hour, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- If weather conditions are not favourable for a safe flight, the pilot may reschedule or cancel the flights. In this instance you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- There are four to sixteen passengers in a shared basket. The larger balloons have compartments for increased passenger comfort and safety.
- Children aged under 6 years old cannot fly and any passenger under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- MAXIMUM individual passenger weight is 280 pounds/127 Kilograms/20 Stone.
- Any passenger who has had recent surgery, injuries, hip, back, or knee problems, health concerns, physical limitations, is/or may be pregnant or has severe auditory restrictions cannot fly.
- If you do not have your own transport, hotel pick-ups can be arranged for USD10 per person, payable locally. This is provided for hotels only and does not include vacation villas.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier up to 72 hours prior to the balloon flight date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Balloon Flight Over Orlando
- Where and when do I meet?
Meet one hour prior to Sunrise at the Orlando Balloon Rides Welcome Center,44294 US Highway 27 Davenport, FL. 33897. The exact time and details will be given when you call to book or reconfirm your flight.
- Where do the flights take place?
The flights are in the Disney area. They can take place anywhere from Disney to Highway 192 and Highway 27 depending on wind direction.
- I don’t have transport, how do I get to the meeting point?
Hotel pick-ups can be arranged locally when you reconfirm the meeting time at an additional cost of $10 per person
- How long is the flight?
Most flights are about an hour. However they can be as short as 45 minutes or as long and one hour and 45 minutes. It just depends on weather conditions and landing sites.
- What should I wear?
Dress like you were going on a hike in the woods. NO OPENED TOE SHOES. It is not any cooler in the balloon than it is on the ground so we suggest dressing for that particular day's weather.
- What can I bring along?
Feel free to bring along a camera or camcorder to record this once in a lifetime experience. How high do we go? Anywhere from treetops to several thousand feet; it depends on wind speed and direction.
- How many people are in the balloon?
Balloons accommodate between 4 and 12 passengers. The larger balloons have compartments in them for the comfort and safety of our passengers.