Exclusive Free gift at The Florida Mall®
Book your Orlando attraction tickets with Attraction Tickets Direct and receive a FREE Destination Passport offering over $1,000 in savings at The Florida Mall plus an EXCLUSIVE complimentary gift.Book Now
Pirates Dinner Adventure Orlando Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Great family fun at the world's most unique interactive dinner show!
Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an adventurous, interactive dinner experience, that captivates audiences of all ages. Set sail on board a pirate ship for swashbuckling thrills with the perfect blend of comedy, romance, action and adventure.
Our guide to Pirates Dinner Adventure
When you set sail with the crew at Pirates Dinner Adventure, you have front-row seats to an epic, swashbuckling adventure that unfolds before your very eyes!
Watch the evil pirate captain Sebastian the Black as he leads his crew of renegades against our heroes, Benjamin Blue and the beautiful Princess Anita.
Set aboard an 18th-century Spanish galleon with 40-foot masts, the show features action, romance, music, and breathtaking areal stunts.
Anchored in a 300,000-gallon indoor lagoon, the ship has been authentically replicated, with night sky lighting. Keep your eyes peeled though - you never know when a mermaid might appear, or the Loch Ness Monster!
But no show is complete without an audience and at Pirates Dinner Adventure, our audience plays a special role in each performance. Every night, children, adults, and pirates of all ages have a chance to come onstage and take part in the action.
Everyone is invited to cheer and sing along as our pirates fight and swoop through the air, accompanied by cannon blasts, pyrotechnics, and plenty of laughs. It’s the world’s largest interactive dinner show!
What’s on the menu? (subject to change):
- First Course: Caeser salad with croutons OR Tomato bisque Soup
- Main Course (choose from): Chicken Meal - Roasted Chicken Quarter served with Yukon gold potato purée, seasonal vegetable seved with a demi-glaze sauce; OR Surf & Turf Meal - Flame-kissed all natural Pork Loin with Shrimp, Yukon gold potato purée, seasonal vegetable, with garlic mushroom barre blanc sauce; OR Pasta meal - penne pasta, basil pesto, seasonal vegetables (gluten-free pasta available upon request).
- Children's Main: Chicken nuggets served with macaroni and cheese
- Dessert: Princess Anita’s Royal dessert sponge - delicious layered mousse cake with fresh berries
- Beverages: Complimentary soft drinks and coffee served during main show
Menu Upgrades are available - Salmon Meal ($9.99 supplement)Grilled Alaskan Salmon served with Yukon gold potato purée, seasonal vegetables and lemon beurre blanc. Beef Tenderloin Upgrage ($9.99 supplement) 6 oz. Beef Tenderloin served with mashed potato and vegetables.
There is a full cash bar available at the show serving beers, wines and a range of speciality drinks served in souvenir cups.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Pirates Dinner Adventure
- For groups of 15 persons or more, a mandatory charge of $3 per person will be collected by your server locally.
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket price and are payable locally to your server.
- Alcoholic drinks are not included in the ticket price. A full cash bar is available serving beers, wines and speciality drinks.
- Regular tickets are not valid for the New Year’s Eve show on 31 December.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Pirates Dinner Adventure
- Do I need to book a time and date for Pirates Dinner Adventure?
Yes, you need to book in advance.
- Where is Pirates Dinner Adventure located?
Pirates Dinner Adventure is found on Carrier Drive, just off International Drive.
- How long does the show last?
The pre-show lasts around 30 minutes and the main show is around 90 minutes.