Orlando Trophy Bass Fishing
Escape the hectic theme parks...
Florida is the capital of Trophy Bass Fishing, so where better to try your luck than on this privately owned and stocked freshwater lake? The price includes everything you will need to fish including the equipment, license, boat and guide so all you have to worry about is catching a bite!
Our guide to Trophy Bass Fishing
Fish for trophy bass on an award-winning privately-owned fishing lake. Nominated as one of the top ten private lakes in Central Florida.
Heading out on to a picturesque 65-acre stocked lake, you will have everything you need to fish. Including the boat, guide, license, baits, rods and reels.
Your expert knowledgeable fishing guides will take you to the best spots on the deep and clear lake to find the "Hot Spots".
The lake practices on a CPR policy (Catch Photograph and Release), so no fish to take home but fantastic memories to share.
Please Note: Prices are per boat NOT per person. Simply select the number of boats you require.
Trophy Bass Fishing
Don’t underestimate just how wet you will get on the water rides! Pick up a Busch Gardens poncho at one of the gift shops, or bring towels and a change of clothes to store in a locker. If your child isn’t keen on getting wet, the Stanley Falls Log Flume is least likely to soak passengers. Don’t wear jeans as they take ages to dry.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando Trophy Bass Fishing
- Prices are per fishing boat not per person - so just select the number of boats you require.
- There is a CPR policy (catch photograph and release) so there are no fish to take home.
- Florida Law stipulates that anyone fishing must have a Florida Fishing Licence or a Non Residents fishing Licence. The cost of the license is included in the ticket price and will be provided upon arrival.
- Transfers are not included in the ticket cost. Customers must make their own way to the fishing lake.
- All fishing equipment is included but if you wish to bring your own favorite equipment please do so. If you should wish to bring your “favorite” rod and reels then please do so at your own risk.
- This experience takes place from one of the fishing boats. Guests must be able to get on to the boat unaided.
- Up to three guests can fish on a single bass boat.
- Comfortable clothing is suggested for fishing as are hats and sunglasses.
- There is no minimum age requirement but young children (under 10) must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Only thunderstorms spoil our fun, we operate rain or shine.
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes ahead of reservation time. Guests arriving 15 minutes later than schedule times are considered as no -shows. No refunds will be given.
- Parking is free to all guests.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Orlando Trophy Bass Fishing
I have fished before, can i go without a guide? For safety and insurance you can only enjoy this experience with a guide.
I have no fishing experience, is this for me? Yes, this experience is designed for the beginner as well as the more experienced fishing enthusiast.
Am i guaranteed to catch fish? It is not often that we do not catch any fish, but it does happen.