Orlando Trophy Bass Fishing
Escape the hectic theme parks...
Florida is the capital of Trophy Bass Fishing, so where better to try your luck than on this privately owned and stocked freshwater lake? The price includes everything you will need to fish including the equipment, license, boat and guide so all you have to worry about is catching a bite!
Our guide to Trophy Bass Fishing
Large Mouth Bass are famous for their size and fighting abilities making them a great challenge for first-time fisherman and experts alike... as you'll discover on this exciting fishing trip.
Heading out on to a picturesque, private 60-acre lake, your boat will have everything you need to make a catch (rods, reels, hooks and baits) including an experienced skipper who knows the best spots to cast off.
Apart from the abundant Bass, the lake is also stocked with other fish including Croppies, Snook and Bowfin meaning you have a good chance of ending the 4-hour trip with an excellent souvenir photo of you and your prize to show off!
You will spend around 4 hours on the water and since you are in your own private boat, you can fish in as many different spots as you choose, so get ready for some rod-bending excitement.
The lake practices is a CPR policy (catch photograph and release) so you are unable to take the fish home. This ensures there are plenty of good fighting fish available in this well stocked and managed clear water lake. All the boats are fitted with a digital camera to capture the moment of your catch.
Prices are per boat NOT per person. Simply select the number of boats you require.
Trophy Bass Fishing
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is not just one ride, it is like a mini theme park itself! Try the rollercoasters, but also make sure you try a Butterbeer and a visit to Ollivanders is a must.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando Trophy Bass Fishing
- Prices are per fishing boat not per person - so just select the number of boats you require.
- There is a CPR policy (catch photograph and release) so there are no fish to take home.
- Florida Law stipulates that anyone fishing must have a Florida Fishing Licence or a Non Residents fishing Licence. The cost of the license is included in the ticket price and will be provided upon arrival.
- Transfers are not included in the ticket cost. Customers must make their own way to the fishing lake.
- All fishing equipment is included but if you wish to bring your own favorite equipment please do so. If you should wish to bring your “favorite” rod and reels then please do so at your own risk.
- This experience takes place from one of the fishing boats. Guests must be able to get on to the boat unaided.
- Up to three guests can fish on a single bass boat.
- Comfortable clothing is suggested for fishing as are hats and sunglasses.
- There is no minimum age requirement but young children (under 10) must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.