Orlando City Soccer Tickets
4.7 stars: Based on 10 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Another season has arrived for the Orlando City Soccer fans and you too can be part of the purple revolution! You won’t find cheesy kiss cameras or cheerleaders here – just 90 minutes of non-stop action and thousands of fans dressed in purple, screaming their lungs out to create an atmosphere you will never forget.
Our guide to Orlando City Soccer Tickets
Over the years, the standard and popularity of the MLS (Major League Soccer) has been rising and this opportunity to watch Orlando City in action gives you the chance to see for yourself!
Last season was a disappointment for The Lions who finished 11th in the Eastern conference however hope are high for an improved campaign in 2020.
While some American sports seem to be focused as much on events taking place off the pitch as on it, the attention of the fans at the Exploria Stadium is very much on the field of play.
In fact, the passion of the The Lions' supporters is more akin to the experience at a British game of soccer... sorry football.
There are five different seating locations to choose from:
- Supporters End: Safe standing area among the team's loudest supporters directly behind the north goal (Purple sections 22-28)
- North/South End: Seating behind the south goal or in the corners (Dark green sections 101-109, 121-122, 128-129)
- Sideline East: Seated areas along the east side of the pitch although not adjacent to the halfway line (Red sections 132 and 136)
- Midfield: Excellent seats almost looking over the halfway line (Orange sections 133-135)
- Midfield East Premium: These tickets include access to a private outdoor dining and viewing area, complimentary food & beverages (domestic beer, wine, soda and water, carving station, sandwiches, salads and more), and excellent seats around the middle third of the pitch. (Peach sections 33-35)
Exploria Stadium Map
Orlando City Soccer's Exploria Stadium is located in downtown Orlando at 655 West Church Street.
While transport is not included with your ticket you can add on a Private Return Transfer here!
- February 29, Saturday, 6:00pm: vs Real Salt Lake
- March 14, Saturday, 7:30pm: vs Chicago Fire FC
- April 4, Saturday, 3:00pm: vs. Montreal Impact
- April 18, Saturday, 7:30pm: vs. FC Cincinnati
- April 26, Sunday, 1:00pm: vs. Atlanta United FC
- May 6, Wednesday, 7:00pm: vs. Houston Dynamo
- May 9, Saturday, 7:30pm: vs. Minnesota United FC
- May 23, Saturday, 7:30pm: vs. Columbus Crew
- May 30, Saturday, 7:30pm: vs. Portland Timbers
- June 13, Saturday, 7:30pm: vs. New York Red Bulls
- July 4, Saturday, 7:30pm: vs. Toronto FC
- July 10, Friday, 8:00pm: vs. Inter Miami
- July 25, Saturday, 7:30pm: vs. Philadelphia Union
- August 15, Saturday, 7:30pm: vs. DC. United
- September 12, Saturday, 7:30pm: vs. Nashville SC
- September 19, Saturday, 7:30pm: vs. New York City FC
- October 4, Sunday, 4:30pm: vs. New England Revolution
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando City Soccer Tickets
- Orlando City Soccer Tickets are non-refundable and non-tra