Real Madrid Football Tickets
Make a pilgramage to the mighty Santiago Bernabéu...
Renowned across the globe, Real Madrid have won a staggering 12 European Cups and seeing them live is must for any footballing fan and we have three categories of tickets available.
Our guide to Real Madrid Football Tickets
Whether battling bitter rivals Barcelona for domestic supremacy or striving to add another European Cup to their haul, seeing Real Madrid in the flesh is a must for any football fan.
Known as the Galácticos due to their penchant for signing world famous players such as Zinedine Zidane, Luis Figo, Ronaldo and David Beckham, who will be the next superstar now Cristiano Ronaldo has departed?
But a visit to the legendary Santiago Bernabéu is about much more than one player.
Seating over 80,000 spectators, the huge stadium is five tiers high and is renowned for it's steepness! What's more, on match days, it can become a cauldron of noise as the home fans will their team on.
Please note: the actual date of the match and kick-off time is only announced a few weeks before each game. It is the customer's responsiblity to check this information as tickets are non-refundable. Dates listed below indicate the scheduled weekend of the game (Games in bold ARE a confirmed date and kick-off time).
- August 24th – Valladolid: 7:00pm
- September 14th - Levante: 1:00pm
- September 25th - Osasuna: 9.00pm
- October 5th - Granada: 4:00pm
- October 30th - Leganes: 7.00pm
- November 2nd - Betis: 9.00pm
- November 23rd - Real Sociedad: 9.00pm
- December 7th - Espanyol: 1:00pm
- December 21st or 22nd - AT. Bilbao
- January 18th or 19th - Sevilla
- February 1st or 2nd - AT. Madrid
- February 15th or 16th - Celta Vigo
- February 28th - 1st March - FC.Barcelona
- March 14th or 15th - Eibar
- March 21st or 22nd - Valencia
- April 11th or 12th - Mallorca
- April 25th or 26th - Getafe
- May 9th or 10th - Alaves
- May 16th or 17th - Villarreal
We have three different options to choose from:
- Category 1: Excellent seats located along the side of the pitch and near the corners within ring 1 or 2 (Grey - Wings Tribune 1, 2 & Lateral 1, 2)
- Category 3: Located behind one of the goals within ring 3 or 4 (Blue - Short side Ring 1 or 2)
- Category 5: Great value options located in the top tier (Orange - Short side Ring 3 or 4)