Madrid Highlights and Skip the Line Royal Palace Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy skip the line access to Madrid's Royal Palace...
Your morning starts with a Madrid sightseeing tour introducing you to the city's history and taking in some of the best known and best loved sites. Afterwards, head to Madrid's Royal Palace, skip the often huge entrance queues and explore one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe.
Our guide to Madrid Highlights and Skip the Line Royal Palace Tour
Discover the many historical influences that have shaped the city of Madrid from its medieval origins as an Arab-fortress characterised by its ancient buildings, to modern day Madrid.
Your Madrid City tour includes a walking tour through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterised by Phillip II and his Renaissance and Baroque style buildings like those in the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa.
Admire the 19th Century works of José Bonaparte, such as the elegant Plaza de Oriente and The Prado Museum before discovering contemporary Madrid including Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, the symbolic Las Ventas Bullring and the world famous Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium.
Throughout there will be convenient stops to rest and take pictures as the weather permits and always accompanied by your guide.
Continue to Madrid's Royal Palace where you will enjoy skip-the-line access and a fascinating guided tour.
Built in the 18th century on the site of an ancient alcassar (Arab-fortress) in the classical Italian baroque style, the Royal Palace is one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe.
Around 4 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madrid Highlights and Skip the Line Royal Palace Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Comfortable shoes are recommend for this tour.
- The tour is bilingual and will be run in English and Spanish.
- Your tour finishes outside the Royal Palace.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, oficial acts and public works).
- Please note photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.