Real Madrid Stadium Guided Tour
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the world-famous Santiago Bernabeu Stadium with this guided tour!
A ‘must do’ for all football fans, with the help of an expert guide, explore the famous Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, home of Real Madrid Football Club and absorb the history of the most successful European team of the 20th Century.
Our guide to Real Madrid Stadium Guided Tour
Home to Real Madrid, this tour will not leave any football fan indifferent!
Relive more than a hundred years of the clubs' history. Welcome to this Bernabeu guided tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before.
Feel the excitement of being on the pitch, the thrill of a pre-match tension and the glow of past glories. Get to know the history that has moulded one of the world's best soccer teams.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium from one of the four towers. Walk the perimeter of the pitch, where for over 60 years white legends have played, wept and won.
Did you know Real Madrid is the most awarded football club in the world?
Enter the Trophy room, admire and take photos with some of the trophies. Wonder at an exhibition like no other. Great players, coaches and legendary teams have all been here, in this same spot.
Important: Please note - Due to the works being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, as of August 2021, the Tour route will be temporarily affected and these areas will not be able to be visited: The perimeter of the playing field; Virtual reality area; The Presidential Box; First team dressing room and the dressing room of the visiting team; Players' tunnel and The press room.
April to October Mondays & Thursdays. November to March Thursdays only.
10.00am. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Ticket Office, located at Paseo de la Castellana 140.
Around 90 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Madrid Stadium Guided Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events, Real Madrid reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
- Important: Please note - Due to the works being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, as of August 2021, the Tour route will be temporarily affected and these areas will not be able to be visited: The perimeter of the playing field; Virtual reality area; The Presidential Box; First team dressing room and the dressing room of the visiting team; Players' tunnel and The press room.