Sydney Harbour Explorer Cruise with Taronga Zoo
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy cruising through beautiful Sydney Harbour with stops at Darling Harbour, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Luna Park and Circular Quay. Your ticket also includes admission to Taronga Zoo and the Sky Safari cable car.
Our guide to Sydney Harbour Explorer Cruise with Taronga Zoo
A great way to explore the sights of Sydney Harbour at your own pace. Your Cruise ticket is valid for 48 hours and during this time you can hop on and hop off at any of the stops. Alternatively, stay on board the vessel for an enjoyable 90 minute round trip journey.
- Darling Harbour: Hop-off for some of Sydney's best attractions including Aquriaum, Madame Tausauds, Wild Life, Maritime Museum and more.
- Circular Quay: Home to the iconic Sydney Opera House, the Rocks - historical area, Sydney Harbour Bridge Pylon and weekend markets.
- Fort Denison: A historic island and restaurant in the middle of the harbour. Park entry fees apply.
- Taronga Zoo: Discover Australia's amazing wildlife. Choose the zoo option to ride on the Sky Safari Gondola and an entry ticket to the zoo. With over 2,900 exotic and native animals, free zoo-keeper talks and animal shows, there is something for everyone.
- Shark Island: A small island that is perfect for a picnic and swim. Park entry fees apply
- Watsons Bay: A short walk to beaches, lookout points and waterside restaurants.
- Manly: Hop-off here for Manly Beach
Your ticket also includes entrance in to Taronga Zoo. Set against the backdrop of Sydney Harbour, award-winning Taronga Zoo is home to more than 2,900 exotic and native species. Learn about the different animals through one of the many free zoo-keeper talks; be entertained by the playful seals at the Seal Theatre; and watch the famous free-flight bird show, where birds of prey show off their hunting skills.
Enter the zoo in style and take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola. Skim across the top of the Asian Rainforest and see the orangutans swinging in the trees; then pass over the winding river of the AGL Amazon exhibit, home to animals from South America.
When you’re done at the zoo, you’ll return to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay on the Sydney Harbour cruise.
Daily, year round.
Cruises run from 9.30am and depart every 30 minutes. The last departure from Taronga Zoo is 4.15am.
The hop-on hop-off portion of the ticket is valid for 2 days; the cruise loop takes around 1.5 hours in total without hopping off.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Harbour Explorer Cruise with Taronga Zoo
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- Your Taronga Zoo entry ticket is valid for one single day (within 7 days of cruise).
- Cruise ticket valid for 2 calendar days.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.