Ultimate Sydney Sailing Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate way to experience the beauty of Sydney
Relax and enjoy a guided tour of Sydney sights in the comfort of a luxury air-conditioned vehicle before an afternoon of sailing across the sparking waters of Sydney Harbour in a luxury yacht.
Our guide to Ultimate Sydney Sailing Tour
An Australian Luxury Escapes vehicle will pick you up from your hotel to commence a full-day Ultimate Sydney Sailing tour. Start your day with a drive around the historic Rocks precinct, visiting the first church in Australia, the Observatory and the convict built cottages, continuing around Circular Quay, the Opera House and into the magnificent Botanical Gardens. Here you take a short walk to view Mrs Macquarie’s chair and excellent harbour views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Continue through Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross and Rushcutters bay. It’s here you stop to enjoy lunch at the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia, Australia’s premier yacht club and home to what is considered yachting’s ‘Everest’ – the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race.
Next, travel through Darling Point, one of Sydney’s most affluent suburbs and see some of Sydney’s most sought-after addresses. Pass by Double Bay, Rose Bay, Vaucluse and Watsons Bay, before traversing along the coastline to Sydney’s most famous beach, Bondi Beach. Here you will have some time to soak up the atmosphere of this beachside Mecca. Stroll down the esplanade with the locals and maybe enjoy an ice cream before re-boarding your vehicle.
Return to the city, via Oxford Street Paddington, arriving at Darling Harbour where your yacht awaits for a cruise around Sydney Harbour with a delicious afternoon tea. After an incredible 2 hours on the world’s most beautiful harbour, your vessel returns to Darling Harbour.
Your tour concludes at the end of the cruise, returning to your hotel at your own leisure.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday except 25th-26th December and 31st December - 1st January
Around 7 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ultimate Sydney Sailing Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice at the discretion of Australian Luxury Escapes.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Child rates apply from 3 to 11 yearls old.
- Hotel drop off is not included. Your tour concludes at Darling Harbour.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator before 7 days of your chosen activity date. A fee of 50% of the total tour cost will be charged for bookings cancelled or amended 7-4 days prior to travel. - No refund if the booking is cancelled or amended 72 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.