The Bear Grylls Adventure - Birmingham
Welcome to The Bear Grylls Adventure – the home of action-packed experiences.
No matter which activity you choose, your Adventure Guides will inspire you, encourage you and support you through each step of your journey so you can push your limits and reach new achievements with each experience. Adventure is for everyone, and each experience offers opportunities to try something new at this world’s first attraction.
Our guide to The Bear Grylls Adventure
Welcome to The Bear Grylls Adventure, the UK's first Indoor Activity Centre, where you Climb, Shoot, Fly and more.
Bear’s message is:
Experience the epic at The Bear Grylls Adventure Birmingham. Choose your challenge: iFLY, Dive, High Ropes, Archery, Escape Rooms, Shooting, Snorkel, Axe Throwing and Climb. All with FREE unlimited access to the Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course.
“You don’t have to go to the furthest mountain range or the deepest sea anymore, we’ve brought it all under one roof in Birmingham! It’s all about bringing that spirit of endeavour into one place. This is the UK’s ultimate adventure destination where people can experience so many of the world’s most exciting challenges."
Those dreaming of warmer climates can try a truly tropical experience with The Bear Grylls Adventure’s Cage Snorkel and Shark Dive activities. Home to almost 1,000 creatures, including Black Tip Reef Sharks, Nurse Sharks and Cownose Rays, the attraction’s custom tank allows guests to take the plunge into a new underwater world, exploring the unique environment inhabited by these beautiful creatures.
Guests looking to try their hand at the climbing walls will have the challenge of over 20 routes to choose from, all inspired by some of the most breath-taking – and often, challenging – climbing routes from around the world. In real life, El Capitan in Yosemite National Park would take around four days to summit; at The Bear Grylls Adventure, you can take on this challenge in 60 minutes, with the attraction’s replica granite wall.
For the truly adventurous, it is not about the destination – it’s about the journey. The Bear Grylls Adventure’s iFLY Indoor Skydiving experience offers adrenaline junkies the thrill of flight within its own custom wind tunnel. No parachute, no plane, no wings – just you, the iFLY expert and the air. With speeds of up to 162mph, participants get to experience the thrill of freefall twice; the equivalent of three 12,000 ft real life sky dives.
From Europe’s tallest High Ropes to the Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course, The Bear Grylls Adventure boasts an array of activities to challenge adventurers of all ages, abilities and experience levels.
Open all year round at the NEC Birmingham, this incredible attraction offers an array of action-packed experiences you can share with your friends and family, most of which are suitable for guests from 8+ years.
What's more, ALL bookings include FREE unlimited use of the assault course!
Choose from the following action-packed indoor and outdoor experiences:
- ARCHERY: Be fully trained by our longbow experts and take on the target range (45-minute experience)
- CLIMBING: Get harnessed up for an indoor climbing experience like no other (60-minute experience)
- HIGH ROPES: Take on Europe's highest outdoor free-roam high ropes (60-minute experience)
- I-FLY (Indoor Skydiving): Take the leap and get ready to feel the rush of free fall in an indoor wind tunnel (60-minute experience)
- SHARK DIVE: Dive with over 1,000 aquatic creatures (120-minute experience)
- SHOOTING: Focus on the target ahead and keep calm (30-minute experience)
- SNORKEL: Explore a completely new environment from the protection of a see-through snorkel cage (60-minute experience)
- AXE THROWING: Learn the art of precision throwing under expert guidance for an adrenaline-pumping adventure you won't forget.
Address: National Exhibition Centre Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1PA