Cork Vintage Bus Afternoon Tea Tour for Two Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Treat yourselves to this Cork Vintage Afternoon Tea Trip for Two.
Our guide to Cork Vintage Bus Afternoon Tea Tour for Two Experience Voucher
Designed to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience, the two of you will hop aboard a 1960’s vintage Routemaster bus for an afternoon tea. Enjoy an exclusive menu, handmade each morning by Mags from The Pastry Fork.
Sit back, relax and let the team regale you with fascinating tales about Cork. With plenty of time to take in the sights listening to 1950s jazz and catching up with loved ones, it makes for a great afternoon out, whatever the occasion.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, the two of you will be warmly welcomed and board the 1960s vintage Routemaster bus. Sit back and relax as you enjoy an exclusive menu, accompanied by entertaining commentary about Cork. With plenty of time to take in the sights listening to 1950s jazz and chatting amongst yourselves, it’s sure to be an afternoon to remember.
- Ireland - Cork
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cork Vintage Bus Afternoon Tea Tour for Two Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 4 (under 4s can come on board with no food but you must advise when you book your date in direct)
- No alcohol is allowed on board.
- Traditional, Veggie, Vegan, GF and Dairy-free are all available but must be requested and confirmed when you book.
- Due to the buses being from the 1960s, it has not been possible to make the entrance wheelchair accessible.
- There is no toilet onboard the buses.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- This experience is available Thursdays - Mondays (Exclusions may apply)
- Tour times are subject to change at the operators discretion.
- Please allow approximately 80 minutes for the full experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 24 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation