Fly the Phoenix - The World's Fastest Seated Zip Line at Zip World for Two Voucher
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Grab an adrenaline-loving friend and challenge them to the Phoenix Zip Line at Zip World Tower, South Wales.
Our guide to Fly the Phoenix - The World's Fastest Seated Zip Line at Zip World for Two Voucher
With two separate zip zones and four parallel lines in each, including the world’s fastest seated zip line, this is the ultimate group experience.
Take in the beautiful views of the Rhigos Mountains and historical mining Tower Colliery site as you soar through the sky on Zip World’s steepest zip line. It’s a fantastic experience for thrill-seekers.
What happens on the day?
Arriving within plenty of time of your booking, you and your friend will be warmly welcomed by the staff who’ll check you in to begin your ziplining adventure. Head to the Phoenix Zip Line to be strapped in by the Zip World staff.
With two separate zip zones and four parallel lines in each, you’ll soar through the sky together on the world’s fastest seated zipline combining comfort and adrenaline.
Wales - Mid Glamorgan
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Fly the Phoenix - The World's Fastest Seated Zip Line at Zip World for Two Voucher
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Please note that one participating adult must accompany children aged 17 and younger
- Minimum Height: 3ft 11in / Maximum Height: 6ft 8in
- Minimum Weight: 4 stone 10 lbs / Maximum Weight: 18 stone 12 lbs
- Medical conditions such as heart problems, claustrophobia or epilepsy may increase your chance of having an accident - please check with the supplier prior to booking to see if you are suitable for this experience
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for those suffering with high blood pressure or for pregnant women
- Please note the experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- The experience is available on selected dates. Timing may vary and excluded dates may apply.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the full experience.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and cannot be extended. Please ensure you book and take the experience before this date.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.