Full Day Brewery Experience with Lunch and Beer Tastings - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend a day with the Head Brewer learning all about the fine art of beer brewing and get involved with all the stages of brewing while dining on some of the Brewhouse & Kitchen’s finest pub classics with this Full Day Brewery Experience with Lunch and Beer Tastings.
Our guide to Full Day Brewery Experience with Lunch and Beer Tastings - Experience Voucher
Brewhouse & Kitchen is an independent pub group and they are passionate about all things publican, from craft beer and great wines to the delicious pub classics that you know and love. If you’re similarly beer mad then this brewery experience is ideal, where you’ll get to see a beer made from start to finish while sampling some of the brewery’s best brews throughout the day and some of the kitchen’s freshly cooked produce for breakfast and a hearty lunch.
On arrival at your chosen Brewhouse & Kitchen you’ll be greeted by a member of staff and served a refreshing hot drink. You’ll take part in a briefing and start the brewing process before breaking for some welcome bacon rolls, and then it’ll be back to the brewing with a beer and lunch break in-between before you finish with the beer’s transfer to the fermenter and a little clean up.
You’ll receive a certificate on completion of your fascinating day, but there’s an even better memento in store for all who take part – a 5L mini-keg of craft beer for you to take home on the day.
- London - Islington
- London - Highbury
- Dorset - Dorchester
- Dorset - Poole
- Avon - Bristol
- Gloucestershire - Gloucester Quays
- Dorset - Southbourne
- Gloucestershire - Cheltenham
- Dorset - Bournemouth
- Hampshire - Portsmouth
- Hampshire - Southampton
- Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
- West Sussex - Horsham
- Hampshire - Southsea
- Bedfordshire - Bedford
- Cheshire - Wilmslow
- Cheshire - Chester
- Wales - Cardiff
- Nottinghamshire - Nottingham
- West Midlands - Sutton Coldfield
- Staffordshire - Lichfield
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Full Day Brewery Experience with Lunch and Beer Tastings - Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 18.
- This experience is available on brewing dates throughout the year. Generally, each Brewhouse & Kitchen will be brewing about 4 times per week.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available once you have received your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Please allow approximately 7-8 hours for the whole experience.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. Virgin Experience Days Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement Voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.