Full Rodizio Grill with Traditional Brazilian Caipirinhas for Two at Touro Steakhouse, London Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Treat your carnivorous side to a meat feast with this Full Rodizio Grill with Traditional Brazilian Caipirinhas for Two at Touro Steakhouse, London.
Our guide to Full Rodizio Grill with Traditional Brazilian Caipirinhas for Two at Touro Steakhouse, London Experience Voucher
Touro champions authentic Brazilian dining in a relaxed atmosphere. Perfect for even the most insatiable appetite, you can tuck into unlimited cuts of different types of meat – including the likes of rump steak (alcatra), bavette (pepper steak), garlic steak, pork loin, pork ribs, pork sausage, chicken breast wrapped in bacon and more.
Brazilian trained gaucho chefs will be on hand to carve your meat tableside, and there’s a side bar with delights like gourmet salads and traditional Brazilian hot dishes, should you wish to accompany your meat fest with some sides. The two of you will also be able to enjoy a delicious Brazilian Caipirinha cocktail each, perfect for chowing down in style.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Touro Steakhouse restaurants, you’ll be warmly welcomed and shown through to your pre-booked table.
A traditional Brazilian Caipirinha cocktail for each of you is the perfect way to kick things off, before tucking into the delicious array of grilled meats on offer. With different varieties to choose from, and gaucho chefs carving your meat tableside, you can feast to your heart’s content.
- London (2) - Kensal Green and Wimbledon.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Full Rodizio Grill with Traditional Brazilian Caipirinhas for Two at Touro Steakhouse, London Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
- Both branches are open Monday - Friday 18.00 to 00.00, Saturday 12.00 to 00.00, Sunday & Bank Holidays 12.00 to 23.00. Please note that on Friday and Saturday evenings thre are two seating slots. The first is from 18.00 to 21.00 and the second is from 21.00 to closing. If you make a booking after 19.00 you will be required to give the table back by 20.55.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please Note: Service is not included.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation