Guided Canoe Tour on Loch Ness for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Loch Ness with our canoe adventure.
Embark on a breathtaking adventure of picturesque landscapes with our Guided Canoe Tour on Loch Ness designed for two. It's the perfect choice for those exploring the region who seek a unique and memorable experience.
Our guide to Guided Canoe Tour on Loch Ness for Two
Savour the captivating panoramas of Inchnacardoch Bay, Cherry Island, Fort Augustus Abbey, and the confluence of the Rivers Tarf and Oich, all admired from the unique perspective of a small boat on the expansive Loch Ness.
As part of this immersive experience, take a moment to relax on a secluded beach along Loch Ness's shores. Here, enjoy the tranquillity, sip on a hot beverage accompanied by included shortbread, and marvel at a captivating waterfall – don't forget to bring your camera.
Embark on this 2.5-hour journey with a certified canoe guide, starting on Loch Ness's shores and culminating in the charming Fort Augustus. Navigate the waters in a stable open, Canadian-style canoe, absorbing the beauty and history of this renowned part of Loch Ness.
Weather permitting, venture into the middle of the loch for a chance to spot Nessie. History enthusiasts can uncover the origins of Fort Augustus's name, and everyone can learn about the engineering marvel that is the Caledonian Canal.
- Scotland - Highland
- May to October
- Selected days of the week
- Please allow approximately 3 hours for your experience
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Guided Canoe Tour on Loch Ness for Two
- Minimum age: 7 years (under 12s need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Please note the experience content, equipment used, and restrictions may vary.
- We recommend you book as far in advance as possible to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow about 3 hours for the full experience.
- Please do not book your transportation until you have confirmed your date of visit because the experience is subject to availability.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Please note: A refund cannot be given for a Voucher that has been partially used.