Hero Underground Xtreme Experience for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Maximize thrills with Hero Underground Adventure for Two.
Challenge yourselves to the max with the Hero Underground Xtreme Adventure for Two in the World's Deepest Slate Mine.
Our guide to Hero Underground Xtreme Experience for Two
Ideal for those seeking an extra challenge, the adventure spans around six hours, encompassing preparation and transportation to the mine. A strong tolerance for heights is crucial, as you'll navigate via Ferrata ladders, traverse expansive areas, and abseil on a grand scale. The descent includes a zipline journey to the deepest accessible point in the UK, 1,300ft beneath the solid rock.
Navigating narrow ledges and aged, decaying bridges, this endeavour promises a lasting thrill even after completion.
- Wales - Gwynedd
- Please allow approximately 6 Hours for your experience
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hero Underground Xtreme Experience for Two
- Minimum age: 14 (1:1 ratio with an adult required for anyone 14-17)
- All participants should have a reasonable fitness level to be able to cope with a full day of physical activity.
- Harnesses accommodate a maximum waist size of 47 inches
- We have a maximum weight of 19 stone on our Freefall machine (Ultimate Xtreme trip only, this would only apply to the Freefall section of the trip)
- Some medical conditions may impact your trip or, unfortunately, make the Go Below trips potentially unsuitable for you. Please speak to the office staff before booking if you think you may have a condition or impediment that will be an issue for our trips. In all cases, please speak to us before booking if you have any of the following:
- Epilepsy, vertigo, mobility issues, issues holding your weight on arms or legs, amputations or limb function disabilities, deafness, sight impediment or heart problems
- The experience content, equipment used, and restrictions may vary
- We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow about 6 hours for the full experience.
- Please do not book your transportation until you have confirmed your date of visit because the experience is subject to availability.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Please note: A refund cannot be given for a Voucher that has been partially used.