Japanese Import vs American Muscle Blast Driving Experience
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Limited Offer - 55% off
Channel your inner movie star and get a taste of the fast lane with this Import Vs. Muscle Car Driving Experience.
Our guide to Japanese Import vs American Muscle Blast Driving Experience
Start with an introductory safety briefing covering racing lines, throttle/braking techniques, and track day safety etiquette. Briefing complete, head to the circuit for the main event, 3 miles driving in an Import car followed by 3 miles in a Muscle car.
Feel the difference between Japanese important masterpieces such as the Nissan Skyline or Toyota Supra, and pure American Muscle cars such as the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T & 1965 Ford Mustang GT350. Optional to book is a circuit sighting lap and high-speed passenger. Prepare to put the pedal to the metal in your car, sealing what’s sure to be an utterly unforgettable day.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll check in before taking part in a short safety briefing. Having run through all the details, it’ll be time to take to the track in your two cars for a three-mile run each.
Prepare for an utterly unforgettable day.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
- South West (2) Cornwall - Perranporth, Gloustershire - Cirencester
- South East (4) Oxfordshire - Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire - Bicester, Oxfordshire - Abingdon, Hampshire - Aldershot
- East of England (3) Norfolk - Norwich, Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk - Ipswich
- North West (1) Lancashire - Wigan
- North East (1) Tyne & Wear - Sunderland
- East Midlands (4) Northampton - Sywell, Lincolnshire - Gainsborough, Nottinghamshire - Newark, Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- West Midlands (2) Warwickshire - Kenilworth, Staffordshire - Lichfield
- Yorkshire and Humber (3) - North Yorkshire - Tockwith, North Yorkshire - York, Lincolnshire - Doncaster
- Wales (1) - Ardudwy - Llanbedr
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Japanese Import vs American Muscle Blast Driving Experience
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you.Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 10 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 5ft 6in and 6ft 4in with a maximum weight of 20 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted. All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes.
- Please mention when booking any medical conditions.
- Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Spectators are welcome. All participants under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The race track can be noisy, so may not be suitable for small children.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- This experience is available on selected weekdays throughout the year. Weekend dates may be available for a surcharge at the point of booking.
- Please note - locations listed are subject to change.
- We recommend you book at least sixteen weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 2-3 hours for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.