One Hour Horse Riding in Windsor Great Park Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Channel your inner royal and take a journey through the beautiful Windsor Great Park on horseback. Whether you’re a complete beginner or seasoned rider, this fantastic riding experience is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Our guide to One Hour Horse Riding in Windsor Great Park Experience Voucher
Beginning at Wayside Stables, you’ll complete Rider Profiles forms and have compulsory hats fitted before making your own way to the Park. You’ll be assisted to get on the horse and your stirrups adjusted to ensure you’re comfortable.
Surrounded by picturesque countryside, you’ll be shown the best trails by your guide passing some of the historic monuments during your 60 minute ride. For idyllic views accompanied by well-trained horses, you couldn’t be better placed.
What happens on the day?
Please arrive at Wayside Stables half an hour before your riding time. At reception, present your voucher before you are led to complete Rider Profiles forms and have hats fitted, which must be worn at all times when riding. You may bring your own hat as long as it is to the accredited British Horse Society standard PAS015.
You’ll need your own transport to drive from the stables to the Park. Once you’ve arrived at Windsor Great Park, you’ll be assisted to get on the horse and your stirrups adjusted. Accompanied by one of the guides, you’ll ride through the beautiful countryside for 60 minutes, past some of the historic monuments with the rides kept to a safe level in line with the riders’ abilities.
- Berkshire - Maidenhead and Windsor
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One Hour Horse Riding in Windsor Great Park Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Suitable for children 10+ that can ride
- A hat must be worn at all times, whilst riding
- Under 14's must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Maximum weight: 105kg
- The experience is suitable for able beginners, intermediate and advanced riders
- Please mention when making your booking your level of experience and any disabilities you may have
- Groups will be limited to 6 people and you may ride with other members of the public
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability. Weekend dates are limited, so booking further in advance is advised.
- You will need to allow 10 minutes for registration and hat fitting upon arrival, and then 10 minutes driving time to the Park. 10 additional minutes to get all riders on safely ready to ride, followed by 1 hour riding and 10 minutes when back you head back to the car park at the end of the ride.
- Please allow 1 hours and 40 minutes for the full experience.