One Night Countryside Break with Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting for Two Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Escape to the country for a minibreak full of tranquillity, fine wines and picturesque views, with this One Night Country Break with Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting at Chapel Down Winery for Two.
Our guide to One Night Countryside Break with Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for Two Experience
Spend the night enjoying the rural beauty in the heart of the Weald of Kent at the Little Silver Country Hotel. Following a restful sleep, you can tuck into a full English breakfast.
Head over to Chapel Down Winery to explore some of the UK’s finest wines. You’ll be educated and entertained by your guide as you tour the vineyards and the state-of-the-art winery, before enjoying a tutored tasting of Chapel Down’s world-class collection of sparkling and still wines.
What happens on the day?
At the Little Silver Country Hotel, you’ll be welcomed and shown to your Standard Double or Twin room for the evening. Once you’re all settled in, you can enjoy your time however you choose to before enjoying a full English breakfast in the morning.
Head to award-winning Chapel Down Winery, either before you check-in at the hotel or following your overnight stay to discover what goes on behind the scenes of their vineyard and winery. Finish off with a tutored tasting of some of their finest wines.
South East (2): Kent - Tenterden x 2
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One Night Countryside Break with Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting for Two Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 18.
- The restaurant at the vineyard is on the first floor with no lift.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Availability - Please make a note of the expiry date on your voucher as your experience needs to be booked and taken by this date.
Chapel Down Winery - Tours are run daily throughout the year, subject to availability. Booking is essential. Date restrictions may apply.
Little Silver Country Hotel- The overnight stay is available seven days a week. Date restrictions including Christmas and the New Year period will apply. Saturdays will have limited availability from May to October due to weddings at the hotel. Your hotel stay will be for one night. Check-in will be from 13.00 on the day of arrival and check-out will be 10.00 on the morning of departure.
- We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available once you have received your voucher. If you are looking for a weekend date, it is recommended you book four months in advance. All bookings are subject to availability..
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please note: service is not included.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.