Royal Albert Hall Tour and Afternoon Tea for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See inside London’s most famous music hall with over 140 years of history, and enjoy some classic British refreshment with this Grand Tour and Afternoon Tea for Two at the Royal Albert Hall.
Our guide to Royal Albert Hall Tour and Afternoon Tea for Two
There’s a history of tea being taken at the Royal Albert Hall, with the first tea party taking place just over 100 years ago. You can continue that tradition at the Hall’s curved Verdi restaurant, where you’ll be able to look out over the Royal College of Music while indulging in a feast of sweet and savoury treats.
You’ll each get to enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, desserts (including the likes of crunchy salted caramel mousse, white chocolate, mint and rum macaroons, mango, passion fruit and Jivara chocolate éclairs and more) and a pot of refreshing East India Company tea.
Along with your Afternoon Tea, you’ll also be able to take a tour of one of the most famous venues in the world as it prepares for the next amazing performance.
With a friend by your side, you’ll go on a journey from the front of the Hall through to the spectacular auditorium, including the view from the Gallery as well as an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the Royal Retiring Room.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Available Tuesday to Sunday with tea served from 14.00 to 16.30. Date restrictions may apply.
You should allow approximately 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Royal Albert Hall Tour and Afternoon Tea for Two
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available Tuesdays to Sundays throughout the year. Exclusions will apply.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available once you have your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- The tour can be taken before or after your tea but for the best experience, the Royal Albert Hall recommends that you take the tour first.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Excluded dates include: 19 August, 2, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 25 September, 6, 10, 17, 23, 24 October, 8, 9, 10 November and 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 23, 24, 25 December.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.