Royal Albert Hall Tour for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover nearly 150 years of history in one of Britain’s most beautiful landmarks with this tour of The Royal Albert Hall for Two.
Our guide to Royal Albert Hall Tour for Two
Since its opening by Queen Victoria in 1871, the Royal Albert Hall has staged thousands of world-class performances, including the Beatles, David Bowie and Adele, as well as the annual BBC Proms.
Take some time to explore the auditorium’s exquisite architecture, before following your tour guide up to the Gallery as they take you through over a century of incredible history.
See the Queen’s private box and enjoy an exclusive opportunity to visit her private suite as you learn about the Royal Albert Hall’s connection with the Royal Family. With a world of history at your feet, and more than a few insider stories, discover the Royal Albert Hall as never before.
The Grand Tour is available most days from 10.00am to 4.00pm.
1 hour 30 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Royal Albert Hall Tour for Two
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- The tour is available most days from 10.00 to 16.00, with tours leaving every 30 minutes from the Café Bar at Door 12.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.