Sparkling Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Tour of Edinburgh for Two
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the charm of Edinburgh like never before with a Sparkling Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Tour for Two. Step aboard a beautifully restored vintage bus and embark on a delightful journey through the historic streets of Edinburgh.
Our guide to Sparkling Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Tour of Edinburgh for Two
See some of the key sights of Edinburgh from aboard a vibrant bistro bus, and couple your Scottish sightseeing with a roving afternoon tea and a glass of Prosecco too with this Sparkling Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Tour of Edinburgh for Two.
Setting out from St Andrews Square in sight of the skyline-piercing Nelson Monument, you’ll jump on a vintage Routemaster bus that’s been in service since 1966 and head towards the city centre. Passing by all the main attractions in Edinburgh including Edinburgh Castle, Holyroodhouse, the Old Town and more, you’ll discover the city’s history and culture in style, with plenty of refreshment along the way to keep your sightseeing energy levels up.
A glass of Prosecco coupled with fresh sandwiches, scones (with whipped cream and jam), mini quiches and cupcakes will keep you satisfied throughout, with your choice of specially selected teas or barista-brewed coffees to keep you feeling warm and cosy too.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sparkling Afternoon Tea Vintage Bus Tour of Edinburgh for Two
- Minimum age: 6 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Due to the design of the Routemaster Bus it has not been possible to make the entrance wheelchair accessible, although seating downstairs can be reserved for those who are unable to manage the stairs
- Your voucher entitles you to book Wednesday to Sunday 12pm or 3pm (excludes the Christmas and New Years period).
- During high season and on busy days you may be required to share a table with other guests.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. The bus will not wait for latecomers and no refunds will be issued.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Please advise when you book of any dietary requirements. They are unable to guarantee that all of their ingredients have been produced in a nut-free environment.
- We recommend you book four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tour times are subject to change at the operators discretion.
- There are no toilets on board. The tour will stop for a 15 minute comfort break close to public facilities.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.