Sweet Treats Demonstration with Afternoon Tea for Two
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Make your way to Canary Wharf or Chelmsford for a delicious Afternoon Tea with a creative twist.
Our guide to Sweet Treats Demonstration with Afternoon Tea for Two - Experience Voucher
You’ll enjoy a feast of home smoked trout pate, baked ham in finger sandwiches and delightful sweet canapes and French macaroons, all served with your choice of freshly brewed tea or barista-style coffee, but for an added treat you’ll also be a spectator at a fascinating demonstration by one of the Smart School of Cookery’s talented patisserie chefs. Watch as your host chef prepares lovely sweet canapés and desserts right in front of your eyes, and learn the secret ingredients and tricks of the trade that go into making the fabulous spread before you. Yes, we think there is a good chance you’ll get to sample a few treats fresh from the chef’s preparation board, and no, you definitely won’t have to help with the washing up afterwards, that’s a promise! Do join chef if you wish to participate too!
This is a particularly stylish take on the traditional Afternoon Tea treat, with delicacies that could include home-smoked trout paté on a crisp crostini, home-made focaccia bread, lime-cured cucumber sandwiches and of course a tempting array of delicious little cakes and puddings. A great way to learn the secrets of the patisserie chefs, whilst sampling their freshest creations.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sweet Treats Demonstration with Afternoon Tea for Two - Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year. Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience.
- This is a lovely interactive version of Afternoon Tea served at The Smart School of Cookery. On arrival at Canary Wharf or Chelmsford you and your guest will be seated at your table and served with a delicious array of savoury and sweet treats such as finger-sandwiches and individual cakes and patisserie. You’ll also be able to choose between a pot of tea and a barista-style coffee.
- As you enjoy your tea you will be able to watch a demonstration by one of the talented patisserie chefs at the school who will show you how to prepare a range of gorgeous cakes and desserts – some of which you may well be able to sample as they are finished. The demonstration takes place inside but feel free to enjoy your tea outside if the weather permits.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.