Theatre Tickets to The Phantom of the Opera and Three Course Dining with Cocktail at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co for Two
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the thrill of the West End’s most haunting love story with The Phantom of the Opera Theatre Tickets and Three Course Meal with Cocktails for Two at Marco Pierre White’s London Steakhouse Company.
Our guide to Theatre Tickets to The Phantom of the Opera and Three Course Dining with Cocktail at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co for Two
A truly romantic tragedy, The Phantom of the Opera musical tells the most haunting love story, starring double Olivier award nominee Killian Donnelly as The Phantom, Holly-Anne Hull as Christine Daae and Matt Blaker as Raoul.
Before or after the show, you and a lucky guest will enjoy a three-course meal with a delicious cocktail at Marco Pierre White’s London Steakhouse Company where you’ll be welcomed into a world of great food and hospitality.
What happens on the day?
Before the show begins, or after if you have been to a matinee, the two of you can tuck into a delicious three-course meal with a cocktail at Marco Pierre White’s London Steakhouse Company. After your meal, head to Her Majesty’s Theatre in London and take your seats in the sensational The Phantom of the Opera musical.
The tickets allow access to seats across a range of dates, subject to availability and generally, better seating is available for weekday performances
- London - The Phantom of the Opera - Her Majesty's Theatre
- London - Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse - Bishopsgate
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Theatre Tickets to The Phantom of the Opera and Three Course Dining with Cocktail at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co for Two
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have their own ticket to enter the theatre.
- Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted.
- This production contains scenes that some people may find distressing and includes the use of gunshots, flashing lighting effects, theatrical smoke effects, and pyrotechnics.
- Children aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 or over
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Most theatres welcome wheelchair users, however the supplier must allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience. Please enquire at the time of booking as not all theatres have wheelchair access.
- Minimum age: 18 for the Cocktail offering
- A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be presented with the bill and a £1 cover charge per person.
- The Phantom of the Opera show is available Monday - Saturday at 19.30 and Saturday and Wednesday at 14.30.
- The Three Course dining is available Monday and Tuesday 12.00 to 15.00 for lunch and 17.00 to 22.00 for dinner, Wednesday to Saturday 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner and Sunday 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.00 for dinner. Please note that if you would like to dine on a Friday or Saturday evening, reservations can only be made within 48 hours prior to the experience (subject to availability). If you choose to book outside of the 48-hour window, then the threee-course set menu and cocktail will not apply and a value of £65 will be deducted from you bill using the a la carte menu.
- Some date restrictions including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day and Valentines Day will apply.
- It is recommended to book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline, so it is best to book as early as possible to ensure dates are available before the voucher expires. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Please allow 3 hours with one interval for the full experience of The Phantom of the Opera show and 1 hour 45 minutes for the meal.
- The show tickets will offer you standard seating across weekdays, with limited weekend availability.
- Please Note: Remember to allow plenty of time to travel between the restaurant and theatre.