Tipples and Treats for Two at Cahoots, London Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get ready for an experience like no other at Cahoots, the bar where the spirit of the Blitz is still alive and kicking, and celebrate 1940’s London with an afternoon of cocktails, cuppas and cakes.
Our guide to Tipples and Treats for Two at Cahoots, London Experience Voucher
Head to the Ticket Hall and prepared to immerse yourselves in a one-of-a-kind drinks adventure. The two of you can tuck into delightful treats, alongside spiffing cocktails served in the likes of old mugs, hip flasks, and vintage milk tins. The spirit of the 1940s is well and truly brought to life by the Captain and his Scoundrels - so get ready to drink, dine and be merry with a day spent living the high life of post-war Britain.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Cahoots, you’ll be greeted and shown to your pre-booked table. You and your guest can choose two single cocktails each from the menu.
You’ll be served a delicious cake each to enjoy with your cocktails.
- London - Soho
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tipples and Treats for Two at Cahoots, London Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 21
- The experience is available Monday 16.00 - 17.00 / Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 13.00 - 17.00 / Sunday 14.00 - 17.00. Please check availability at the time of booking. Times may cary and excluded dates may apply.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tour times are subject to change at the operators discretion.
- We recommend you book four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation