Visit to Kew Gardens with Thames River Cruise for Two
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Follow the Royal Route of King Henry VIII along the Thames, and enjoy a picturesque journey to one of London’s most beautiful locations with this Kew Gardens River Cruise for Two
Our guide to Visit to Kew Gardens with Thames River Cruise for Two
Kew Gardens is one of London's gems and spending a day at this iconic park is a must-do.
On arrival at Westminster Pier 15 minutes before your pre-booked cruise is due to set off, you’ll step aboard your boat for the day before starting your 1 hour 30 minute cruise along the River Thames.
There’s commentary throughout so you won’t miss a thing, all the way to your final destination: Kew Gardens. Once there you’ll be able to roam freely until Kew Gardens closes, so feel free to take it all in before making your way home from there.
Please be aware that the River Cruise is a one way journey only and arrives at Kew Pier which is a 10 minute walk from Kew Gardens.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to Kew Gardens with Thames River Cruise for Two
- A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Minimum age: 17
- Please note this voucher excludes admission to Christmas at Kew.
- This voucher is not suitable for guests in a wheelchair or with mobility issues. Whilst there is disabled access is available throughout the Gardens and Kew Palace offers a staff-operated lift to all of its three floors, the boats are not wheelchair accessible and require step access for entry.
- The experience content may vary.
- Kew Gardens opens daily at 10.00 (except for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day). Closing times vary seasonally.
- Westminster to Kew river cruise is available at 11.00, 12.00 and 14.00 (subject to change). A full service operates April - September, with October only providing one boat daily.
- Your cruise must be pre-booked as the boats do get booked up and you may be refused entry.
- You can spend all day at Kew Gardens during the opening times.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.