VIP Semi Private Venice Walking Tour with Gondola Ride & Traditional Spritz- Small Group
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This exclusive semi private walking tour guided by a professional art and history guide will give you a comprehensive and pleasant introduction to the art, the history and culture of the “floating city”, with a glimpse on unusual spots.
Our guide to VIP Semi Private Venice Walking Tour with Gondola Ride & Traditional Spritz- Small Group
After meeting your guide, you'll start the pleasant walk through the enchanting and mysterious cobble-paved alleys, streets and bridges (Calli, Ponti, Rughette) to reach the most beautiful sights, admiring the sumptuous palaces and glimpses of eternity, as you discover the grandeur of St Mark’s Square, a showpiece which beautifully represents the splendor of Venice's past, crowned by the Venetian-Byzantine domes of the grandiose St Mark’s Basilica.
Then to the gothic architecture of the Doge's Palace, once seat of the government, Palace of Justice and prison, as well as home of the Doge and the hauntingly Bridge of Sighs. Within the comfort of a semi-private tour, you can enjoy Venice’s ancient and noble atmosphere, which remained unchanged for centuries.
Next, it will be time for a well-deserved aperitivo, with a venetian Spritz, of course! After learning about culture and a typical aperitivo, no Venetian experience is complete without a gondola ride! The gondola ride is like no other, an exclusive itinerary with stops in the most picturesque and off the beaten path canals, along with the most iconic attractions. Be ready to take the most original pictures! Romantic, special and unexpected views of the city from its founding element, water, is the perfect way to end this semiprivate tour of Venice.
Culture is made of art, history, tradition. These are the real souls of Venice, a unique city. Discover them all at once with a unique, fun and informative tour.
Tours depart from St Mark's Square, meet our tour leader under the column with the lion on the top, in front of the Doge's Palace.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for VIP Semi Private Venice Walking Tour with Gondola Ride & Traditional Spritz- Small Group
- The tour runs rain or shine.
- Gondolas do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the water level is too low. On these occasions we'll proceed with a partial refund.
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility and we will do our best to accomodate them.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.