Ski Dubai Penguin Encounter
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get up-close to Ski Dubai's amazing Gentoo and King Penguins...
Meet the penguins during the “Snow Penguins at Ski Dubai” show that introduces the park’s colony of Gentoo and King Penguins! See the magnificent penguins running and playing in the snow!
Our guide to Ski Dubai Penguin Encounter
Come and see a world-first: the Snow Penguins at Ski Dubai show. The Gentoo and King Penguins at Ski Dubai will treat you to a unique experience.
During this 40-minute encounter youll have the opportunity to experience an exclusive interaction with these remarkable birds.
Don a thermal suit, head inside the sub-zero penguin zone at the state-of-the-art indoor ski complex, and enjoy an interaction with one of the adorable, resident penguins.
View a documentary about the penguins lives in the wild and enjoy a group encounter with another penguin as an informative guide explains their characteristics.
Then, watch the playful penguins frolic and swim around the pool through the underwater viewing windows, and if you wish, buy souvenir photos of your experience.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to get close to these friendly animals in a great habitat that was created especially for them.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ski Dubai Penguin Encounter
- Children 3-12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under two years of age are not permitted inside Ski Dubai.
- The exact Ski Dubai Penguin Encounter time can only be confirmed one month in advance.
- Entrance to the Ski Dubai Penguin Encounter is only possible with a valid identification card or passport.
- You need to be at Ski Dubai 45 minutes before the booked time of the encounter experience.
- The whole experience is 40 minutes which means from the time you get started to the end of the experience with the penguin interaction being 20 – 25 minutes.
- Warm clothing - snow jacket, trousers, boots, socks and gloves - will be provided.