Florence Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best way to explore Florence at your leisure and get a real flavour for the city; See the magnificent Italian city of Florence from the top of a red open-top double-decker bus and enjoy unlimited hop-on/hop-off stops close to the city's best known and best-loved monuments and landmarks.
Our guide to Florence Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
With this Double Decker Bus Tour Ticket you can hop-on and hop-off the buses at any of the stops throughout Florence, giving you the freedom and flexibility to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your journey.
Florence lies on the River Arno and is known for its history and its significance in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance especially for its art and architecture.
What's more, the city's museums, churches, and palaces house some of the greatest artistic treasures in the world including Michealangelo's David.
So whether you have just a few hours or a few days, City Sightseeing Florence is the best way to discover Florence.
Route A (Subject to Change)
- Stop 1 - Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 2 - Piazza della Libertà
- Stop 3 - Piazzale Donatello
- Stop 4 - Beccaria
- Stop 5 - Santa Croce
- Stop 6 - Teatro Verdi
- Stop 7 - Piazza Ferrucci
- Stop 8 - Piazzale Michelangelo
- Stop 9 - Piazzale Galileo
- Stop 10 - Villa Cora
- Stop 11 -Porta Romana – viale Petrarca
- Stop 12 - Piazza Tasso
- Stop 13 - Porta San Frediano – Via Pisana
- Stop 14 - Via San Onofrio – Lungarno Soderini
- Stop 15 - Rotonda Barbetti – via il Prato
- Stop 16 - Fortezza – Piazza Bambini di Belsan
- Stop 17 - Piazza Indipendenza
- Stop 18 - Largo Alinari
Route B (Subject to Change) - available from 1st April 2021
- Stop 1 - Michelangelo
- Stop 2 - Ferrucci
- Stop 3 - Lungarno Serristori Demidoff
- Stop 4 - Grazie
- Stop 5 - Zecca Vecchia
- Stop 6 - Lungo L'affrico
- Stop 7 - Righi (Ostello)
- Stop 8 - San Domenico
- Stop 9 - Regresso
- Stop 10 - Piazza Mino da Fiesole seminario Partenza
- Stop 11 - Regresso
- Stop 12 - San Domenico
- Stop 13 - Righi (Ostello)
- Stop 14 - Stadio
- Stop 15 - Matteotti
- Stop 16 - Liberta
- Stop 17 - La Pira
- Stop 18 - Leopolda
- Stop 19 - Piazzale Delle Cascine (suspended from Nov. to March)
- Stop 20 - Shelly Cascine (suspended from Nov. to March)
- Stop 21 - Vittorio Veneto
- Stop 22 - Curtatone
- Stop 23 - Soderini
- Stop 24 - Tasso
- Stop 25 - Porta Romana
- Stop 26 - Machiavelli
- Stop 27 - Galileo
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Florence Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- You will receive an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply need to exchange your voucher on your chosen date.
- You can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 or 48 hour period.
- Route A takes around 60 minutes if you were to ride on the bus non-stop. Route B takes around 2 hours
- The bus is accessible by wheelchair.
- Routes and stops are subject to change without notice.
- Free admission for children from 0 to 4 years.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Florence Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 or 48 hour period.