Small Group: Best of Florence Walking Tour with David & the Duomo
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Skip-the-line access to view Michelangelo's 'David' in the Accademia Gallery and the Duomo.
Enjoy skip-the-line access to Michelangelo's David at the Accademia and the spectacular Duomo, in the intimacy of a small group tour. Followed by a guided walk taking in the top sight of Florence in just a few hours.
Our guide to Small Group: Best of Florence Walking Tour with David & the Duomo
Visit the Tuscan capital's top attractions on a small-group walking tour through Florence. Start the tour with skip-the-line access to view Michelangelo's 'David' in the Accademia Gallery and the Duomo. After, your guide will take you to Piazza della Signoria, an open-air art gallery where Michelangelo's David was originally supposed to stand. Your tour will then explore the streets of Florence, taking in landmarks like the Ponte Vecchio bridge, Palazzo della Signoria e Piazza della Repubblica.
Your guided tour begins with a visit to Florence's most popular man, Michelangelo's David. Once inside the Galleria, your guide will lead you by the Slaves, lining the corridor leading to David. Hear the story behind this iconic work of art and spot the details that make David one of the world's most captivating sculptures. With an expert art historian on hand and with a maximum of 18 people in your group you'll be able to have all your questions answered.
Next, you’ll feast your eyes on one of the city's architectural gems, Florence Cathedral. You'll skip the line and explore this magnificent building with your expert guide. Hear the story of how its architect Brunelleschi recovered lost knowledge and expanded the realm of what was deemed humanly possible all in his pursuit of building it.
The beauty of Florence isn't confined to its galleries and churches, as you’ll see in the streets and piazzas of the Renaissance city. Enjoy a guided walk to see the best of the rest for a fuller understanding of the history and culture of Florence. At Piazza della Signoria, you’ll admire magnificent sculptures in the open air. Hear about the notorious and influential Medici family at Palazzo Vecchio. Visit the Ponte Vecchio and enjoy the quirky architecture of the bridge. Before the end of your visit be sure to rub the nose of Il Porcellino to guarantee your safe return to Florence.
January - October.
Varies - see calendar
Around 3 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Small Group: Best of Florence Walking Tour with David & the Duomo
- A skip-the-line ticket will take you straight past the waiting ticket lines, which can be over 2 hours long at peak times.
- You are advised to reconfirm your departure time and location locally.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 18 guests.
- The Florence Duomo is a holy place and as such, you are expected to wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees when you enter.
- Please note all bags will be checked before accessing the Accademia Gallery
- One bottle of water is allowed per customer, no larger than 0.5 litres. Drinking is not permitted inside the exhibition rooms.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
Frequently Asked Questions for Small Group: Best of Florence Walking Tour with David & the Duomo
Can I bring my bag into Florence Duomo?
Larger backpacks are not allowed inside Florence Duomo. Please make sure to only bring small handbags on this tour.
Does the Florence Duomo have a dress code?
Yes. The Florence Duomo is a holy place and as such, you are expected to wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees when you enter.
Do I need to bring my ID with me on this tour?