Gatorland & Zipline with Transportation
4.7 stars: Based on 23 reviews via
Enhance your Gatorland experience by upgrading your ticket to include the all new ‘Screamin’ Gator Zip Line’. This one-of-a-kind ride takes you on a breathtaking journey through the park along 1,200 feet of high-flying thrills at speeds close to 30 miles per hour. It’s one wild adventure! Tickets include admission to Gatorland, Screamin’ Gator Zip Line experience and roundtrip transfers to the park.
Our guide to Gatorland & Zipline with Transportation
Known internationally as the "Alligator Capital of the World," Gatorland is home to thousands of alligators and crocodiles and is perfect for a fun, family-friendly day out.
As well as getting up close and personal with gators and crocs there are plenty of other attractions to enjoy including a large, free-flight aviary and a petting zoo. And don't miss the up-close Animal Encounters show where you can get up close and personal with a variety of critters!
In addition to admission to Gatorland, your ticket includes the all-new Screamin' Gator Zip Line at Gatorland. This is your chance to fly through the sky along 1,200 feet of high-flying, heart-pounding adventure from some of the finest zip line towers in the world. Standing over seven stories tall, these amazing towers feature multilevel launch pads and breathtaking views from high above the treetops. Soar through the air and defy gravity over some of the theme park's star attractions - including Cuban and Nile crocodiles- before heading over the Alligator Breeding Marsh, complete with one hundred and thirty giant alligators watching from below!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Gatorland & Zipline with Transportation
- Gatorland & Zipline with Transportation Tickets include admission to Gatorland and include a ticket for the Screamin' Gator Zip Line.
- The Gatorland & Zipline with Transportation tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day.
- Participants must be at least 37" tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs., and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses (Guests may be required to weigh in at time of participation).
- The Screamin' Gator Zip Line traverses numerous public walkways and animal exhibits. For the safety of the animals and park guests below the zip lines, cam-eras, cell phones, video equipment including GoPro™ HD cameras and other personal items may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
- Guests will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver, and Consent Agree-ment prior to their launch.
- Participants must wear closed-toe shoes. Skirts, dresses and short shorts are discouraged.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Gatorland & Zipline with Transportation
- Is a hotel pick-up included?
No. The Gatorland & Zipline with Transportation tour picks up from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This saves you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando. The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day and the pick-up locations have been arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point.