Small Group Tour to Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge from London
- Free cancellations
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
For a more personable experience, why not opt for our small group tours? With a maximum of 17 guests per tour, you’ll have more one on one time with your expert guide to ask all of your questions and learn more about the top UK locations on your day tour – with entry included to all 3 locations Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath!
Our guide to Small Group Tour to Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge from London
This small-group day tour ticks off a hat-trick of amazing English highlights on one action-packed itinerary!
You’ll start your British adventure by visiting the beautiful Windsor Castle, the Queen’s favourite royal residence, before being mesmerised by Stonehenge and charmed by Bath.
Visit Windsor Castle
Discover why this impressive castle is The Queen’s favourite weekend residence and explore the rich history contained within its walls. See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, explore the opulent State Apartments with their priceless artworks, including pieces by Rembrandt and Leonardo Da Vinci and pay a visit to St George’s Chapel, the final resting place of Queen Mary, Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Explore the delights of Bath at your leisure.
There are three ticket options to choose from:
1: All Entries: Includes entries to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths.
2: Without Roman Bath Entry: This ticket doesn't include entry to the Roman Baths giving you more time to explore the city itself. It does include entry to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge.
3: Without Windsor Castle Entry: This ticket doesn't include entry to Windsor Castle giving you more time to explore the city of Windsor instead. It does include entry to the Roman Baths and Stonehenge.
Full Day - approximately 11.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Small Group Tour to Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge from London
- You must bring your voucher to join this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day.
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice.
- As a working royal palace, Windsor Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining, and closures can occasionally occur at short notice.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.