Visit the Tower of London and Champagne Afternoon Tea at Fortnum & Mason, Royal Exchange for Two Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience a historic landmark paired with some delicious dining, a visit to the Tower of London, and an afternoon tea with Champagne at Fortnum & Mason at the Royal Exchange.
Our guide to Visit the Tower of London and Champagne Afternoon Tea at Fortnum & Mason, Royal Exchange for Two Experience Voucher
During nearly 1000 years, the Tower of London has spent time as an armoury, treasury, prison and palace. Having housed many a delinquent over the years from Anne Boleyn to Rudolf Hess, its most famous incumbent nowadays is the Crown Jewels. You’ll be able to see these and much more as you explore together.
Afterwards, head to Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at the Royal Exchange, where, seated in the spectacular central courtyard, you’ll dine on an exquisite afternoon tea with a glass of Champagne each.
What happens on the day?
Please book your voucher via Virgin Experience Days booking email and take your Historic Royal Palaces ticket along on the day. Your tickets are valid all day, so you’ll have plenty of time to explore the main attractions and discover the secrets of this formidable fortress.
When you’re nearing your pre-booked time, head on over to The Royal Exchange, where you’ll be warmly greeted by the Fortnum & Mason staff and shown to your table. Sit back, relax and soak up the surroundings of the spectacular central courtyard, before tucking into an array of sweet and savoury delights with a glass of chilled Champagne.
Your vouchers are valid until 29 February 2024 and cannot be extended. Please book and use both vouchers before they expire.
Tower of London opening times are:
1 March to 31 October
Tuesday - Saturday: 09.00 am-6.00 pm
Sunday - Monday: 10.00 am-6.00 pm
1 November - 28 February
Tuesday - Saturday 09.00 am-5.00 pm
Sunday - Monday: 10.00 am-5.00 pm
Closures: 24 to 26 December and 1 January.
This experience is available Monday to Friday from 3.00 pm to 4.45 pm, throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit the Tower of London and Champagne Afternoon Tea at Fortnum & Mason, Royal Exchange for Two Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Whilst the Tower of London welcomes all visitors, this historic building has places with difficult stairs and passageways, and wheelchair access is limited. There are also a large number of steps throughout the Tower with cobbles laid on some of the roads. However, the Jewel House and the Crown Jewels are fully accessible to all visitors
- Please note the experience content, equipment used, and restrictions may vary.
- Your vouchers are valid until 29 February 2024 and cannot be extended. Please book and use both vouchers before they expire.
- Last admission to The Tower of London is 1 hour before closing. All internal buildings close 30 minutes after the last admission. At busy times, queues are likely to form within the Tower. If visiting during school holidays or in the summer, please allow more time to explore the Tower.
- The last Yeoman Warder tour starts at 2.30 pm in winter and 3.30 pm in summer.
- Please ensure that you book in advance. You will be unable to gain entry without a pre-booked slot.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.