London Shows - Matilda The Musical
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Inspired by the beloved book by the incomparable Roald Dahl...
Roald Dahl's much-loved story bursts into life on stage in this brand new musical version by Dennis Kelly and award-winning musician and comedian Tim Minchin. Children and adults alike will be thrilled and delighted by the story of the special little girl with an extraordinary imagination.
Our guide to West End Shows - Matilda The Musical
Matilda The Musical is the multi-award winning musical from the Royal Shakespeare Company, inspired by the beloved book by the incomparable Roald Dahl.
Her parents think she is a nuisance and she thinks, quite rightly, they are only interested in watching the telly. Life is not much better at school, where the monstrous headmistress Miss Trunchbull terrifies both students and teachers ALIKE.
Then one day Matilda discovers she has a very special power and decides it's time the grown-ups were taught a lesson. Be warned, the children are revolting...
We have multiple categories of ticket to choose from:
- Top Price Seats Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle: Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Stalls or Dress Circle with a great view of the stage
- Standard Seats Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle: Normally situated towards the back or the sides of the Stalls or the Dress circle
- Upper Circle: Seats situated in the Upper Circle
- Top Price Seats Super Saver Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle: Great value tickets situated in the best available location (Stalls or Dress Circle) at the time of booking - limited availability!
Please note - the availability and location of seats varies from night to night and it is always best to book as early as possible. If you wish to discuss the location of available seats before booking, please give one of our sales agents a call.
Theatre: Cambridge Theatre, Earlham Street, Seven Dials, London WC2H 9HU.
2 hours 40 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - Matilda The Musical Ticket
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Matilda is recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Suitabiliy: Recommended 6+. No children under the age of 3 will be admitted and every customer must have their own ticket. To make sure everyone enjoys the show, little ones need to be able to sit in their own seat without any assistance.
- All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Babes-in-arms are not admitted to the auditorium. All children must be old enough to occupy their own seats.
- Please note: on rare occasions it may be necessary to pass customer details on to the theatre for track and trace purposes. In this event, you will not be contacted by the theatre for any other reason.
- Cancellation Policy: this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for West End Shows - Matilda The Musical Ticket
- What is the minimum age for a child?
Matilda The Musical is recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, the show is suitable for ages 6 and up. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Babes-in-arms are not admitted to the auditorium. All children must be old enough to occupy their own seats.